Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

This thread would have been better if it had been Lauren Boebert and her date kickboxed out of musical

How common is intersex? a response to Anne Fausto-Sterling
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12476264/

"Applying this more precise definition, "the true prevalence of intersex is seen to be about 0.018%"

it's 0.018%, and that's not even the population that pushes this woke shit. the groups "experiencing" this are biologically normal confused children going through puberty, mentally ill people who have no physical conditions, most of it's a social contagion, and many do it cause it's cool.

the rate of disorder-of-sexual-development is 0.018% yet for some reason a whopping 5% of young adults identify as "trans" and many more (20%) of gen z identity as LGBQT, which is fluid and can always land someone in the trans group.

real medical conditions like intersex are a red herring that deflect from the real issue. the trans craze and the chemical castration and surgical butchery are all because of mentally abused kids with no physical problems being pressured into a permanently damaging life altering decision.

this whole thing is a hoax. you don't get a 277x explosion of intersex conditions in 5 years. there is no "trans", it's children getting butchered because of a queer cult.

ft_2022.06.07_transandNBadults_01.png

apple.png

So its even less and your obsessed with talking about it and letting it fill your brain.

Sad.

So its even less and your obsessed with talking about it and letting it fill your brain.

Sad.

exactly my point! it's so rare and there's no real medical condition behind it all, it's just children lining up to get butchered for life and all over a queer cult!

exactly my point! it's so rare and there's no real medical condition behind it all, it's just children lining up to get butchered for life and all over a queer cult!

I think it's more those in charge of media says be upset and you listen.

Or you see a link/add/headline and must interact. So you see more.

Was talking to a friend the other day and he was complaining about how his "feed" on bookface or Twitter was "all woke and tranny shit I hate it"

I said "huh. All I see is music and basketball, wrestling and ufos. I see some dumb headlines that are made to make me upset. So I scroll on so I don't see it more"

it's like parents who send their children to a genital butcher. they can never come to terms with what they've done so they double down on their decision for the rest of their life.
What parents send their children to the “genital butcher”? Damn, every thread…….

I think it's more those in charge of media says be upset and you listen.

Or you see a link/add/headline and must interact. So you see more.

Was talking to a friend the other day and he was complaining about how his "feed" on bookface or Twitter was "all woke and tranny shit I hate it"

I said "huh. All I see is music and basketball, wrestling and ufos. I see some dumb headlines that are made to make me upset. So I scroll on so I don't see it more"
People obsess about shit they never even experience in their life.

What parents send their children to the “genital butcher”?

the ones that affirm their child's mental illness and send them to a therapist/doc where they're put on a path to genital mutilation and being a meds patient for the rest of their life.

and long before any get their crotch cut up, they get chemically castrated with puberty blockers and or have double mastectomies in their early teens.

the ones that affirm their child's mental illness and send them to a therapist/doc where they're put on a path to genital mutilation and being a meds patient for the rest of their life.

and long before any get their crotch cut up, they get chemically castrated with puberty blockers and or have double mastectomies in their early teens.

Affirmation is the process of treating your child as a human being. It's accepting that your child thinks a different way and not ostracizing the child. It's a cautious, gentle approach that doesn't rush into any long term decisions and allows the child to grow into whatever decision is best.

Conservatives use the terrifying imagery of "mutilation" even though a tiny minority of adults get that surgery. You demonize harmless puberty blockers* by exclusively calling it castration, and you ignore the data from decades of safe use and call them life altering.

You're all about parental rights while insisting the state get between parents and the health of their children by banning the procedures every reputable medical association confirms are safe and necessary.

*We know there are side effects, and they're carefully monitored. Treatment is adjusted when necessary, which isn't often.

your side should stop taking about it 24/7 and stop trying to stuff half naked twerking trannies in front of kindergarters and in women's locker rooms.

'Yeah but you guys TALK about it lol!!!1!! We just put them near your kids' - the rational left.

Yikes what you think about Newsom ?

That isn't what AB 957 says, and he vetoed it because there are already laws requiring judges to consider this issue.

Back