RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Charlo Discussion 9/30 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlo ran for 12 rounds. A very clear theme with this bloke. Fight Tim you fucking coward

that was basically just a workout for Canelo. Charlo couldn't keep him honest.

decent scrap right now with a japanese fighter and the russian striking phenom viktor kolesnik who fought on previous rizin cards
I'm there. I turned the boxing match off as soon as I saw your post. I'm fucked about about no PBP, severely

Jermell is a really tough dude though, gotta give him that. I think he has more durability than most of these guys at 168 but his power doesn't carry up and he looked slower and less athletic with the added weight

Meh. Looked like the plant as predicted but I thought Charlo would do a bit better. No power up here. Time for Canelo to fight the top guy in his division.

I'm there. I turned the boxing match off as soon as I saw your post. I'm fucked about about no PBP, severely
Mr. Boulders, would you be so kind as to make one perhaps? Lets get this show on the road!

Charlo looked like he was fighting with an entire adrenaline dump running through him. Stiff, disjointed movements, lack of sustained punching (stamina issues), horrible timing, lack of power. He looked like he was semi dissociated

One guy trying to punch while other guy trying run and hug.

Back