RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Charlo Discussion 9/30 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that was a complete waste of time.

You're a mark if you ever took this fight seriously.

Jermell is a really tough dude though, gotta give him that. I think he has more durability than most of these guys at 168 but his power doesn't carry up and he looked slower and less athletic with the added weight
No I'm not giving him a fucking lick of credit for being a tough dude
He's a very good fighter that came to survive, not to win
If a guy that level just wants to see the scorecards, it's not that hard for them to do so, especially when Canelo is a good puncher but he's not the second coming of Julian Jackson or anything

It has to sell 700k for him to make just $5 million. That ain't enough for a yacht, unless he plans on renting it out all year to pay for the upkeep.

https://www.sportspayouts.com/boxing/canelo-alvarez-vs-jermell-charlo-purse-payouts/

Most rich people actually don't buy yachts they just rent them.
it's been way more entertaining than this canelo snooze fest. yea i was double fisting. no single fisting.

That card is headlined by a 46 year old journeyman. Who cares about those fights lol

Outclassed...plain & simple
Canelo looked really good. Not the older fighter I expected.
Some moral victories for Jermell. Once he tasted that power he didn't really want to open up enough to be even competitive.
For the life of me I can't figure out why his game plan was to wait & watch on the ropes. Then get beat to the punch when he tried to counter.

Charlo brand took a hit. How will PBC sell another ‘super fight’ with either twin when everyone knows now that they just want the check?

Most rich people actually don't buy yachts they just rent them.

That card is headlined by a 46 year old journeyman. Who cares about those fights lol
did you just watch this shit boxing match or what?

Figured it would be closer but yeah Jermell had some moments although Canelo’s power made him hesitant.

I say Canelo by UD and he gets a knockdown between rd 6-10

UD ✅

rd 7 knockdown ✅

ae9.gif

Charlo brand took a hit. How will PBC sell another ‘super fight’ with either twin when everyone knows now that they just want the check?
Defending his 4 titles against the #1 guy … charlo vs Tszyu at 154

I don’t see why his brand takes a hit losing against the top dog at 168

Back