Social Kevin McCarthy ousted; Mike Johnson becomes US House speaker

@cottagecheesefan

Ben Shapiro is going to have a mental break down over this

<Lmaoo>

haha, he is basically the face of the bush era republicans with TDS, trying to grift to the new generation. Him and lex Friedman and shit.

Seeing many republicans today praising McCarthy and sucking his d*ck was interesting since he has done basically nothing for the party except fund raise.

remember he was going to from the get go launch impeachment into mayorkas, Biden, garland, etc. not one subpoena for any of that lol

with 212 democrats, and 221 republicans in congress, assuming everyone shows up i believe they would only need to flip 5 republicans for that to happen.

its a longshot at best, as those republicans would get crushed in their primaries. i dont ever see it happening.
Does that count Nobel Prize winner and Rhodes Scholar, Santos?
What is he up too other than inventing time travel?

Seeing many republicans today praising McCarthy and sucking his d*ck was interesting since he has done basically nothing for the party except fund raise.

sounds like the typical republican. well he had a good run and made history along the way. bye bye.

You guys need at least 1 representative from the left to actually believe what the claim to believe. I’m sure this is frustrating.
Gaetz also believes if there is turf on the field its time to play ball.

The only option going forward is MAGA. No more RINOs, Israel, neocons, progressives, or anyone else.
It's Nationalism or we lose our country.

no more half measures

Definitely not the right time imo. They need intelligence, unity and real policy objectives. Just more theatre and horseshit.
I agree but also disagree

I say just let the fucker burn, because that may end up being the only way they get a winning direction eventually

The GOP can't afford to play it both ways anymore

apparently mccarthy isnt gonna run for speaker again

at least according to GOP Rep. Ralph Norman of South Carolina

Lmao at McCarthy quoting Lou Gehrig in this pity fest of a speech.

Lowering the age of consent.

Couple of joke answers, but I would really like to know. Seems like a hugely important real policy issue that involves some tough choices and that is bound to make some groups of people very unhappy. You'd think the media would demand that a politician who is publicly associating himself with the issue provide a concrete plan to resolve it.

Misread the vote. Sue me. It really has nothing to do with the overall point that this guy fucked around and found out, and that it's refreshing to see someone actually be held to a standard they promised to uphold. I mean, yeah, it's a real shame that they're not as phony as AOC and the squad...
LOL so now you're mister "everyone makes mistakes" :p
Got it.

Back