Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

They're the worst people. My direct superior is 5'1, covered in tattoos and on so much steroids he would burn the cup in a piss test. He comes into work, hammered, and follows me around letting me know even though I've boxed and done bjj half my life he could take me in a fight. He's almost 50 and I'm 40.

Fuck my ass.
better ankle pick his ass

One thing i do appreciate and enjoy with Kape , is that he is fearless

He just doesn't care

He will fight anyone who tries to interrupt or besmirch him

Tough lil bstard and True African!

No pink hair , pear necklaces, long pink nails,or fondling dogs there

War Kape

Izzy is so lost man
He calls Kape his African brother, but you know he wouldn’t say that to a guy like Dricus Duplexes for some reason..
also calls kape a midget, he just loves the slurs

#weareallone #cringelord
He literally said that to Dricus. He even called Dricus his "N" word. Izzy was trying to be friendly. You guys trip.

I don't really get it. When a normal sized person acts like a jackass, they don't call it "normal sized man syndrome".

Sherdog is a weird place. I only see this behavior here.
Izzy Derangement Syndrome is in full effect here my guy, everybody hates him now.

Most of Sherdog is basically a bunch of bitchy high school cheerleaders who will fawn over the flavour of the month jock while slandering everyone they don't like

Reactions: HHJ
Let them fight, all I have to go on is Arlovski vs John Dodson

qwt0ixt.gif

I have developed a liking to this raging homunculus, that confrontation pre-293 along with a decent performance in the cage has won my support.

Reactions: HHJ
Kape is a funny dude. wouldnt want to mess with him though.

Imagine Kape trying to act tough to one of us Sherdoggers
We could literally place our palm on his head and pick him up like a toddler.
True, I've squatted many small men away. I find short people sickening. I just find it hard to accept that they can breathe the same air as I do, when I'm very tall and super jacked.

True, I've squatted many small men away. I find short people sickening. I just find it hard to accept that they can breathe the same air as I do, when I'm very tall and super jacked.
True, one time i was walking across the road when a speeding bus crashed into me. I got back up with a tiny bruise, nothing serious but my legs were kind of sore so i had to limp across the road. Then I saw these two guys, who were about 5'11 and 6'1 asking me if i am okay and they put their arms around me to try and help me across the road. I was absolutely disgusted. I was already limping, and i was still towering over these pathetic manlets. I told them to never put their manlet hands on me again, I don't want to be infected by manlet disease

You played in the CHL?
I don’t wanna dox myself but yes I did. It was pretty terrifying as a 16 year old, moving to an area where I didn’t speak the language, far from home but it helped me immensely when I started working in the trade on camp jobs tbh. I left hockey and went straight to the oil patch.

That was a long time ago. I’ve spent the summer eating (a bit) better and this fall, I’ll be making my senior hockey debut after not playing any hockey in over a decade. I’ve been on the ice all summer, I’m not feeling too bad about it. I’m still a good 35 pounds over my playing weight but it’s better than the 70 I was before. We’ll see how it goes.

I’m not fighting and I’m slotted to start on the third line. Only way anyone is getting a scrap with me is if they tell me Izzy is better than Silva or Khabib is GOAT - then the gloves are going flying.

They don’t breathe the same air as us brother, they’re so low they just breathe our farts. There’s much better air up here at the massive elevation of 6 feet and beyond

I don’t wanna dox myself but yes I did. It was pretty terrifying as a 16 year old, moving to an area where I didn’t speak the language, far from home but it helped me immensely when I started working in the trade on camp jobs tbh. I left hockey and went straight to the oil patch.

That was a long time ago. I’ve spent the summer eating (a bit) better and this fall, I’ll be making my senior hockey debut after not playing any hockey in over a decade. I’ve been on the ice all summer, I’m not feeling too bad about it. I’m still a good 35 pounds over my playing weight but it’s better than the 70 I was before. We’ll see how it goes.

I’m not fighting and I’m slotted to start on the third line. Only way anyone is getting a scrap with me is if they tell me Izzy is better than Silva or Khabib is GOAT - then the gloves are going flying.
But Khabib is GOAT

Last edited:
Izzy Derangement Syndrome is in full effect here my guy, everybody hates him now.

Most of Sherdog is basically a bunch of bitchy high school cheerleaders who will fawn over the flavour of the month jock while slandering everyone they don't like

Luckily I hated him since the day of his birth lol.

Back