Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

They don’t breathe the same air as us brother, they’re so low they just breathe our farts. There’s much better air up here at the massive elevation of 6 feet and beyond
haha exactly, very true and well said. It also gives us a stiff neck to look down on them because of our massive traps, its hard to look down that far.

I remember when I saw you before, your traps are basically the same size as Kape's torso, your traps are probably slightly bigger that his torso actually. I pity them all, at least we safe on sherdog, they aren't allowed accounts on here. :D :D

:: loading Tai Domi punch ::
I’m not going to cosplay as a hockey enforcer or engage with the goons who can’t play but I’d say there’s a pretty good chance I end up dropping the gloves a couple of times at least. I’ll definitely stick up for a teammate but I’ve made it very clear to the coaching staff I’m coming to play, not engage in being a goon.

They take this senior hockey very seriously here. Packed rinks and teams dressing enforcers - kind of wild. I’m just shooting to be a good teammate, not make any big mistakes, skate hard every shift and score a few. I fought a lot of the enforcers when I played before so I’m not too worried about it but I’m a grown ass man.

I was planning on a thread to update sherdog on my return if there were any funny stories. Honestly so excited I can’t think of anything else - I used to love hockey once upon a time.

I’m not going to cosplay as a hockey enforcer or engage with the goons who can’t play but I’d say there’s a pretty good chance I end up dropping the gloves a couple of times at least. I’ll definitely stick up for a teammate but I’ve made it very clear to the coaching staff I’m coming to play, not engage in being a goon.

They take this senior hockey very seriously here. Packed rinks and teams dressing enforcers - kind of wild. I’m just shooting to be a good teammate, not make any big mistakes, skate hard every shift and score a few. I fought a lot of the enforcers when I played before so I’m not too worried about it but I’m a grown ass man.

I was planning on a thread to update sherdog on my return if there were any funny stories. Honestly so excited I can’t think of anything else - I used to love hockey once upon a time.
Please share hockey stories plz

True, one time i was walking across the road when a speeding bus crashed into me. I got back up with a tiny bruise, nothing serious but my legs were kind of sore so i had to limp across the road. Then I saw these two guys, who were about 5'11 and 6'1 asking me if i am okay and they put their arms around me to try and help me across the road. I was absolutely disgusted. I was already limping, and i was still towering over these pathetic manlets. I told them to never put their manlet hands on me again, I don't want to be infected by manlet disease
Hahahaha my God that must have been so embarrassing. LOL at 5'11'' and 6'1'', you were that height when you was 8. All we can do brother is feel sorry for them and just remember that some people are very unfortunate. I won't even ask about that hairline of those 2 manlets that helped you across the road lol.

Kape won a split against a debuting young fighter but expects to beat up Izzy because it's on the streets ... cmon lil man

Hahahaha my God that must have been so embarrassing. LOL at 5'11'' and 6'1'', you were that height when you was 8. All we can do brother is feel sorry for them and just remember that some people are very unfortunate. I won't even ask about that hairline of those 2 manlets that helped you across the road lol.
yeah now that i think of it, maybe i was being too harsh.
I remember back in high school days, there was this 5'11 guy that got picked on by everyone for being a midget. he was thrown into the locker rooms, beat up daily, laughed at, spat on, yelled at and mocked.

Must suck being deformed like that, poor guy

Oh man this is gold. What a goof. My favorite part:

"Believe me, if he’s in the street with no cameras, I’ll eat you, too,” Kape said. “You are a man to back up your words. Because you’re just one [man], you’re tall, but I’ll eat you in the streets. Believe me. You don’t know what I’m capable of doing."
I don't know if 'I'll eat you, too...' is the insult I would have used. Because I am sitting here thinking, what is Kape going to eat, Adesanya's ass? It's just doesn't sit right with me...

I don’t wanna dox myself but yes I did. It was pretty terrifying as a 16 year old, moving to an area where I didn’t speak the language, far from home but it helped me immensely when I started working in the trade on camp jobs tbh. I left hockey and went straight to the oil patch.

That was a long time ago. I’ve spent the summer eating (a bit) better and this fall, I’ll be making my senior hockey debut after not playing any hockey in over a decade. I’ve been on the ice all summer, I’m not feeling too bad about it. I’m still a good 35 pounds over my playing weight but it’s better than the 70 I was before. We’ll see how it goes.

I’m not fighting and I’m slotted to start on the third line. Only way anyone is getting a scrap with me is if they tell me Izzy is better than Silva or Khabib is GOAT - then the gloves are going flying.

Hope you kick ass out there sir.
Score one for us.

uDv04d.gif

Damn brav so you're telling me you were in Lagos, Nigeria in July 1989, saw a cute little newborn baby and went like "I hate this little fucker already"?

That's brutal.

<mma4>

I was 12 years old in 1989, I was on a long journey and we stopped in Lagos.
I was in a market place and someone said to me "wanna see a baby being born"?

I said sure, but I have to get back on my journey right after that.
We went to the house where the baby was being born.
I watched the whole thing, and when they presented the baby to the room...I said "god damn, I hate him already" lol

61284784.jpg

I watched the whole thing, and when they presented the baby to the room...I said "god damn, I hate him already" lol

View attachment 1004874
not just baby Izzy was born, that day since became known as "the Birth of a Playa Hata Day"
upload_2023-10-4_15-49-30.png

View attachment 1004874
I was there on that day too. I was playing with a pet puppy that day, and when the baby was born i came close and it reached out its finger to touch the dog's willy. Hated him from that day

Back