Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

Murdered on Malcom X Boulevard.

1696404128968.png

They did arrest the stabber. The mother said that he had mental health problems.

let me ask you this. if he was a trump supporter and had a trump poster in his room and a maga hat and he was a big gun guy and something similar happened where he did nothing wrong and died an unfortunate but ironic death, do you think the left would be kind or would they play into the irony with no compassion?

if sherdog is any guide, i'm positive they would make it political and some would even say "good riddance maga trash" then post something like this that we've seen so many times.

dumpster-trash-can.gif

What is ironic about his death?
That's the issue I have with this line of thinking. You don't know his politics. When I clicked on the link about the story, they talked about Ryan's advocacy for environmental issues---so what does that have to with getting stabbed? What is the irony?

Nobody on the left is pro crime. You can disagree with some policies, but the goal of policies, whether they be left wing or right wing is safety. So it's just a completely ridiculous starting point to say "you're a liberal that got murdered on the street....what irony", as if the goal of a liberal policy is to get stabbed.

We can turn this around right back on Republicans. Apparently the killer had mental issues---and he looked unhinged AF in the video. Which party is more likely to want to defund schools, social welfare programs, and healthcare?
The problem of crime in a giant city like New York is not simply how many police there are on the streets. We can make some valid criticisms on things the left has proposed when it comes to jails, policing reforms, and bail, but that's nowhere near the beginning and ending of the conversation about crime and how to stop it. Crime is not just about law enforcement, it starts before that.

That's the issue I have with this line of thinking. You don't know his politics. When I clicked on the link about the story, they talked about Ryan's advocacy for environmental issues---so what does that have to with getting stabbed? What is the irony?

Nobody on the left is pro crime. You can disagree with some policies, but the goal of policies, whether they be left wing or right wing is safety. So it's just a completely ridiculous starting point to say "you're a liberal that got murdered on the street....what irony", as if the goal of a liberal policy is to get stabbed.

We can turn this around right back on Republicans. Apparently the killer had mental issues---and he looked unhinged AF in the video. Which party is more likely to want to defund schools, social welfare programs, and healthcare?
The problem of crime in a giant city like New York is not simply how many police there are on the streets. We can make some valid criticisms on things the left has proposed when it comes to jails, policing reforms, and bail, but that's nowhere near the beginning and ending of the conversation about crime and how to stop it. Crime is not just about law enforcement, it starts before that.

Keep rationalizing and his girlfriend rocking the ACAB tshirt…

his girl is a marx loving ACAB pushing defund the police antifa rat. very sad but ironic death.

NYPICHPDPICT000055124239-edited.jpg

F7obLfOXIAAHA6T

F7obLfRWcAAz_lh

F7jwVwGXsAAkFrO

i can't believe people actually asked, "so what if he's a social justice advocate? it means nothing! there can't be any irony here. why so insensitive???".

i was never insensitive. his death is disgusting and i hope the killer's brought to justice and it will always be tragic, but seeing someone's own utopian fantasies....fantasies that are being crammed down society's throat with full force, coming back to bite them in the ass....is something.

the people pushing this shit are supposedly the experts on it, and for it to blow up in their face with disastrous consequences highlights the utter failure of woke policies even more.

Just listened to Scott Adams being interviewed by Michael Malice from a few days ago.

Very enjoyable listen. He's very smart and entertaining.

You agree with him that white people should stay away from black people?

This is her. She actually did check on the guy in this unedited video.

Unedited video

Aw, she's one of those entitled little ACAB goofs. I wonder who they called after her boyfriend got stabbed?

That said, no real evidence this is a politically or race based assault. Just some deranged thug murdering an innocent person. I'm also not really the type to do a "If that was me....." type of thing, but I would never have turned my back on someone who just slashed me with a knife. At that point, he's shown he is capable and willing to take my life. That'd be the time to do everything in my power to prevent it.

#1--He was in BED STUY. His liberal ideologies put him in a mind space that put his life in danger. A bus stop in Bed Stuy at night??? Look at this guy? This guy had ZERO sense of reality.
#2. Liberal policies like bail reform and emptying of Rikers put people like this back on the streets.
#3. Liberal leadership and policies stopped police from making arrests for many crimes, instead giving criminals appearance tickets. Soft on crime leads to crime.
#4. Liberal policies like Hochul making us a Sanctuary city have turned mental health facilities and homeless shelters into Migrant housing. Who gets the shaft here. Time to face reality.....

There's pretty obvious white flight from regions where I live in Canada that a lot of black people live/are moving to. Black Canadians are 6 times overrepresented in murder. It should be the goal of anyone to get away from that as it doesn't make sense to subject yourself to such unnecessary risk.

Last edited:
i can't believe people actually asked, "so what if he's a social justice advocate? it means nothing! there can't be any irony here. why so insensitive???".

i was never insensitive. his death is disgusting and i hope the killer's brought to justice and it will always be tragic, but seeing someone's own utopian fantasies....fantasies that are being crammed down society's throat with full force, coming back to bite them in the ass....is something.

the people pushing this shit are supposedly the experts on it, and for it to blow up in their face with disastrous consequences highlights the utter failure of woke policies even more.

you think the current NYPDs approach to policing and the local government’s approach to serving the mentally ill is a liberal utopian fantasy? Do you have brain tumor or something?

you think the current NYPDs approach to policing and the local government’s approach to serving the mentally ill is a liberal utopian fantasy? Do you have brain tumor or something?

is defund the police, soft on crime, and minimal bail even for violent felons policies a conservative thing? how many stories have we heard in the last 3 years where a criminal's released on bail when they shouldn't have been then they go out and do the same thing if not worse?

and there's an obvious uptick in hate-crimes clearly being instigated by woke nonsense like CRT. libs literally emboldening scumbags and even the mentally ill these days. you can't even defend yourself on a train against a psychotic with a history of violence and trouble with the law without going to jail yourself.

libs broke the system and wanna blame it on the right. that's rich...

i'm not making that argument, but he mentioned the following in a podcast. he said that personal safety is an area where you can freely discriminate against anyone and that it's ok to use evidence based probabilities, even if you're wrong in the end, to make decisions, and he gave an example.

he also said that the story of him wanting segregation was nonsense and taken out of context, which is par for the course these days.

I won't speak for them, but as an Asian and seeing all these targeted attacks on Asian ppl in the cities, I'm sure as hell avoiding walking around alone in those downtown areas like I used to.

Last edited:
I won't speak for them, but as an Asian and seeing all these targeted attacks on Asian ppl in the cities, I'm sure as hell avoiding walking around alone in those downtown areas like I used to.

Why can't any of you trump types answer a damn question? You push this idea that you are bold, free speech, say whatever you think and feel. But you dodge and duck straight answers like a politician.

Should white people stay the hell away from black people? Yes or no?

Back