Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

In general, yes. But individuals are free to make their own choices.

Thanks for not being a colossal pussy like some of the other 'free speech' types on here and answering the question directly.

What about the interracial dating block, as a broad generality? There are a lot of black dudes who exclusively want to date white women and vice versa to a degree. Should they stay away from each other?

Again as a broad group, I'm not talking about individuals like your friend from work dating your college teacher or whatever.

Why not? Why are you not speaking your mind? Just answer the question is it a yes or no?

Stop being a politician.

i'm not being anything but you're definitely acting like an activist reporter lol

"answer the question! are you telling me _______???"

was it you that was calling out random posters to answer loaded gotcha questions in other threads? i think it was

"answer the question! are you telling me _______???"

But I didn't say 'are you telling me_____' I just said tell me your damn position and stop being selectively shy when you're always preaching about how you never censor your opinions. Nows the time to speak your mind so let's hear it.

Thanks for not being a colossal pussy like some of the other 'free speech' types on here and answering the question directly.

What about the interracial dating block, as a broad generality? There are a lot of black dudes who exclusively want to date white women and vice versa to a degree. Should they stay away from each other?

Again as a broad group, I'm not talking about individuals like your friend from work dating your college teacher or whatever.
It's their choice. I'm not stopping anything. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. I won't parade the street screaming race traitor. My 2 kids are both mixed race, albeit not black.

is defund the police, soft on crime, and minimal bail even for violent felons policies a conservative thing? how many stories have we heard in the last 3 years where a criminal's released on bail when they shouldn't have been then they go out and do the same thing if not worse?

and there's an obvious uptick in hate-crimes clearly being instigated by woke nonsense like CRT. libs literally emboldening scumbags and even the mentally ill these days. you can't even defend yourself on a train against a psychotic with a history of violence and trouble with the law without going to jail yourself.

libs broke the system and wanna blame it on the right. that's rich...

The NYPDs budget wasn’t cut to accommodate any substantial shift to the services liberals suggested receive those tax dollars, like adding mental health experts to the community policing force which could have helped prevent mentally ill folks like this attacker from being ignored, as the NYPD tends to ignore mentally ill folks until after an attacks happens. This attacker wasn’t out on bail. A few years back the nypd literally hid in the conductors space a couple feet away from a knife wielding psycho stabbing a passenger on the subway and let him subdue the man himself as he almost bled out because the force literally stated that cops are under no obligation to protect you in these situations and you’re on your own. You're crying about shit you have no clue about.

It's their choice. I'm not stopping anything. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. I won't parade the street screaming race traitor. My 2 kids are both mixed race, albeit not black.

Of course, you've made it clear you're not trying to legislate other people's lives. I'm not trying to put that on you.

So tell me more why you don't agree with it. I take it because of your own kids you okay with race mixing but just not black/white or are there other mixes you are for or against?

Of course, you've made it clear you're not trying to legislate other people's lives. I'm not trying to put that on you.

So tell me more why you don't agree with it. I take it because of your own kids you okay with race mixing but just not black/white or are there other mixes you are for or against?

Who fucking cares, stop obsessing over your skin colour you fucking sadcase.

Get the fuck outta the conversation, if you don't want to see conversations about race then maybe don't click on a thread that starts with 'As a black man'. Have you got nothing better to do on a Friday morning you absolute no-life freak?

His replies in various threads are him directing a series of random interview type questions at other posters which make me go "what does this even have to do with the thread?"

His replies in various threads are him directing a series of random interview type questions at other posters which make me go "what does this even have to do with the thread?"

If you don't think race has anything to do in a thread about scott adams saying that "white people should stay the hell away from black people." Then you really need to stop drinking in the daytime, Hoss.

Certain cultures are more compatible with each other, imo.

I won't speak for them, but as an Asian and seeing all these targeted attacks on Asian ppl in the cities, I'm sure as hell avoiding walking around alone in those downtown areas like I used to.

The Black on Asian hate in big cities is nuts. Why does it happen? Because they're smaller and easy targets who rarely fight back? It's awful

But I remember some of it stemming from some asian immigrants moving into black neighborhoods in the 1980's and setting up shop... and often doing well.

Note - the race being left out is an obvious tell my the MSM

Dang, 25, told ABC News that on the night of Sept. 21, she was riding the Red Line home after having dinner when a group of five or six juveniles got onto the train and announced that this was a "mass robbery," while laughing and appearing to make light of the situation.

She said that one of the juveniles complimented a man's shoes and after he said, "thank you," and then he allegedly tried to shake the man's shoes off his feet.

Around 11 p.m. local time, several juvenile male passengers aboard a Red Line train near the JFK/UMass stop "were harassing, threatening to rob passengers & taunting individuals allegedly based on their ethnicity," MBTA said in an initial statement announcing the attack.

Police said that the group of juveniles "smashed out" the train window and fled and shared pictures of the broken glass in a post on "X", the platform formerly known as Twitter.

In an update posted to social media on Tuesday, MBTA announced that Forest Hills Station detectives and officers assigned to the Criminal Investigation Unit arrested the unnamed 16-year-old male on Monday for "assault to rob-unarmed" and "assault for the purpose of Intimidation."

Last edited:
Certain cultures are more compatible with each other, imo.

Hang on, could you elaborate? I'm talking specifically about black and white interracial mixing. Do you use culture and race interchangeably or is this a different argument.

but isn't it really up to white liberals to let us know what is racist? what qualifies this guy to decide?

I do not care what they do if they do not get me involved into it. Other then that i do not care I would not be with any of them that go that way but hey they problem not mine.but to go around and say something is wrong with me if I have opinion on it that I would not accept

Last edited:
If you don't think race has anything to do in a thread about scott adams saying that "white people should stay the hell away from black people." Then you really need to stop drinking in the daytime, Hoss.
And you want to say white people should be around black people so he has his opinion he said it and you have yours and you.want to showe your opinion and say anybody that disagree with me he is like Scott

It's a struggle session for them. Just asking someone a question gives them a 50 percent chance to hold a poster down to a rivaled position from their own and then they can stalk and snipe that poster down the road for points

And you want to say white people should be around black people so he has his opinion he said it and you have yours and you.want to showe your opinion and say anybody that disagree with me he is like Scott

Whats my opinion on the matter? Did I state it?

Also you also have an opinion the matter, which is why you made your way into my thread just to post it.

Back