• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 294 has gone to s***

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
Charles pulls out, and they're about to pull Costa out.
Can we get a few fuckin cards without issues please?
The injuries days away from a fight...what the fuck is that all about.
The weight misses, and the pullout ratio is ridiculously high.

I know a lot of people will say what Im about to say is nostalgia, but I don't remember this much incompetence in all of MMA history.
It's really hard to be a fan with all these things happening all the damn time, then to compound it you have Dana like a retarded puppet master pulling strings left and right...Colby being a perfect example of that.

Then they have a backup fight in Gamrot only they're not going to use him?

What a bumble fuckin mess this "sport" is.

It hasnt gone to shit at all. Volk vs Islam II is still must see tv and Khamzat fighting anyone is must see TV.

A few guys get injured and its a "sport" and not the greatest shit ever

Sit down young man.

It hasnt gone to shit at all. Volk vs Islam II is still must see tv and Khamzat fighting anyone is must see TV.

A few guys get injured and its a "sport" and not the greatest shit ever

Sit down young man.

Dude this shit happens all the fuckin time now.
And not using the backup fighter feels more like they knew about this beforehand.

"Young man"?, Kiss my mixed ass lol

Good lord people making Islam vs Volk 2 like it’s Islam vs Dan Hooker 2.

Its not the point, its about continuity.
Its about using the god damn backup fighter ..its about a huge ppv getting changed on a few days notice.

Its a bout fighters splitting their eye open right before a fight.

They need to stop with these top heavy cards.

The UFC pretends it has the best fighters, but it has a shit ton of regional level fighters taking probably 2/3 the roster.

Cut a solid half of them, replace with champions of regional orgs and fucking PAY the money to get the quality talent...

So that if 2 fights fall through the card doesn't go to SHIT.

I personally don't think that is too much to ask from a $12+ Billion company that charges $85 for 5 fucking fights.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit:

10 fighters on UFC 294 don't even have Wikipedia pages.
Screenshot_20231011_013702_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back