"efficiently packed" Usman can't lose

humdizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
42Bv9GN.png

Noticed Usman vacuum sealing his clothes for his luggage in preparation for Khamzat on the embedded video. Anyone else do this ?

42Bv9GN.png

Noticed Usman vacuum sealing his clothes for his luggage in preparation for Khamzat on the embedded video. Anyone else do this ?

Hahaha great title...

He's gotta make room for the lotion..

Anyone else notice Usman always looks hella moisturized ... probably the most moisturized black dude ive ever seen ...

Half a container a day confirmed..

Could be 1 a day with the abu dabi heat

kamaru.jpg
moist A.F

Hahaha great title...

He's gotta make room for the lotion..

Anyone else notice Usman always looks hella moisturized ... probably the most moisturized black dude ive ever seen ...

Half a container a day confirmed..

Could be 1 a day with the abu dabi heat

Sounds like a great strategy, but <{danayeah}>during the fight.

42Bv9GN.png

For space, sure.

Actually, I've never used it for luggage since it doesn't affect the weight or anything, but I do use it for storage.

Assuming Usman doesn't care what his luggage weighs and all that, he's basically doing it for the same reason.

It's actually pretty cool to watch the clothing parcel just shrink in on itself haha

42Bv9GN.png

for storage, yes

for traveling no, tho the wise does use some sort of system of travel bags that are not vacuumed

For space, sure.

Actually, I've never used it for luggage since it doesn't affect the weight or anything, but I do use it for storage.

Assuming Usman doesn't care what his luggage weighs and all that, he's basically doing it for the same reason.

It's actually pretty cool to watch the clothing parcel just shrink in on itself haha

He might do it to be totally sure that no toxic airplane oxygen gets into his hotel room via his clothes. Nick Diaz probably schooled him ;)

He might do it to be totally sure that no toxic airplane oxygen gets into his hotel room via his clothes. Nick Diaz probably schooled him ;)

<TheWire1>

I'm gonna start doing that now!

I think I'll tell everyone I meet what I did, too <45>

couldn’t be bothered to [SPOILER ] in the title ?! wtf bro poor form.[/SPOILER]

Back