International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
your suggestion that any figting force to surrender unconditionally.
its happened like 1 time in modern history

and hamas are religous crazies who believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife

I think the WW2 centric history your average person knows has created the expectation that is how wars generally end. Even if historically that is nonsense.

We just had a reminder here in Norway l2-3 weeks ago why that may be a good example to follow. I present you our currently most talked about Palestinian refugee:

RJH3bAr

His name was Alwan Ahmed Alawneh (I say was, because he has already departed for Jahannam), 46 years old. Husband and father of an 8-year-old daughter, living in a small coastal town here in Norway.

What happened? Well, his wife told some family members or friends that she twas thinking about divorcing him. Alwan Ahmed heard about it, got embarrassed and angry, and dealt with it in what I can only guess was the way that made the most sense to him: He went to their home and killed both his wife and his 8-year-old daughter. What the Hamas "freedom fighters" do to innocent civilians, this guy did to his own child and wife. At least he had the decency to kill himself while on the run from the police. His death saves us a good chunk of tax money and hopefully offers a modicum of comfort for his wife's and daughter's close ones.

Of course, it goes without saying that this is not typical for a Palestinian refugee. But he joins a long, long list of people from there who have have contributed to many Norwegians no longer being so keen on immigration from MENA countries in general (as well as a selection of other places not far from there).

And personally, I think we should close our borders now. Like before the year ends would be good. It's 100% for sure going to get out of hand if we don't do it soon, and many already think it's way too late anyway, and that we now have to resign ourselves to dealing with the condition instead of being able to ever solve to the problem. That could be true, but it doesn't mean we need to willfully exacerbate the condition. And we're already starting to get a small, small taste of what Israel has been dealing with for a century. And nobody wants to end up in their situation, which while being basically unparallelled in history could potentially at some point become typical for many countries in the West. We really need to stop and think about what goals we have for the future.

Western Europe traded 6 million Jews for 20 million Muslims.

It was bad trade.

farming has been around a lot longer than 8000 years and was discovered independently by a lot of different groups

the original farmers of the levant never migrated to Europe
The first murderer in the Bible was a farmer.

This conflict it's most interesting in the west from a political stand point for how supporters are splitting. There is no consensus in the normal party lines.
I can't stand it. I need red and blue colors so I know what to think

Reactions: LMP
One thing I've learned from all of this is how many Americans, especially college age Americans, hate Jews. They're currently the "White People" of the Middle East.

TBH, it should have been a given that the leftist college age stooges would side with Palestinians over the Jews, thus hating ALL Jews. It's just basic post modern Marxism sprinkled with identity politics.

Without going into the full context of the past. Currently the Israelis dominate the region militarily, so they are the "oppressor". The oppressed are allowed to do whatever Atrocity they want because "by any means necessary is just". Now, you add in the collective guilt of Identitarianism, thus all Jews are oppressors.

They'll never look in the mirror at the fact that they've come full circle and become the Jew hating Nazi they've accused every polo shirt wearing white guy of being.

I don't think people hate Jews. They just don't worship them. They recognize the percieved transgressions perpetuated by the Israeli govt and other Jewish power structures. They also resent being censored and demonized for criticizing them.
you definitely are slipping in some anti-semitism here...........we see you brah.....

Israel just bombed the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza. Hundreds dead.

Human shields tho right? Oh well...
hamas doesn't care about life. israeli or palestinian. anything is fair game to further their cause, the elimination of jews and israel. don't believe anything you see without corroborating evidence.

Democrats are clearly divided amongst their progressive contingents.. Republicans seem pretty unanimously supportive?

CNN had a poll of democrats and 85% of dems under 45 year old believe Biden is too strong in supporting israel.

Israel best get off the US's tit b/c one day not too far away the progressive left will run the US

hamas doesn't care about life. israeli or palestinian. anything is fair game to further their cause, the elimination of jews and israel. don't believe anything you see without corroborating evidence.
I think you misread my post... ISRAEL just bombed that hospital. A Christian one at that.

I don't really see what's suprising about it. They have been conditioned to look at every incident and pick the side with the darker skin color.
Melanin
I don't really see what's suprising about it. They have been conditioned to look at every incident and pick the side with the darker skin color.
They will shape the world to fit their vision.
I don't think people hate Jews. They just don't worship them. They recognize the percieved transgressions perpetuated by the Israeli govt and other Jewish power structures. They also resent being censored and demonized for criticizing them.
My comment was meant more in humor as a vehicle to make the "White People of the Middle East" quip

They have taken out quite the list of people in the last 48 hours

Had a good laugh reading that people are trying to cancel Alicia Keys for saying that she's "had her eyes on para-gliding" on social media.

The real war continues on the battleground of social media....

CNN had a poll of democrats and 85% of dems under 45 year old believe Biden is too strong in supporting israel.

Israel best get off the US's tit b/c one day not too far away the progressive left will run the US

If progressives run the U.S. one day, it will mark the end of the country - by then the world will have far bigger issues than Israel/Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back