People you should find attractive, but don't

Kate Upton has a terrible figure but was getting treated like the hottest model on the planet by the media for a while. The worst was when they referred to her as "curvy". It is the lack of curves that is the problem.

Last edited:
I was brother sister type friendship with a Ryan Gosling looking bloke I worked with before he was famous so not even remotely attracted to Ryan Gosling.

When was Miley attractive? What I watched of her on The Voice she was fun though.
No homo, but gosling always looked like a twink. What do hetero women find attractive in that type?

Kate Upton has a terrible figure but was getting treated like the hottest model on the planet by the media for a while. The worst was when they referred to her as "curvy". It is the lack of curves that is the problem.

agreed. Had a pretty face and nice tits but nothing else, and i always thought it was odd. like...box shaped torso.

Almost all the too perfect, unattainable looking celebrities.

These threads always start with meh chicks like rihanna or marylin monroe. Then it degenerates into generational beauties like Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Lawrence, lol.

for me though it s reese witherspoon. Kind of a „meh I have a date with her tonight and it sort of makes my day suck“.

No homo, but gosling always looked like a twink. What do hetero women find attractive in that type?
twinks get the chicks. it's sad but it's true. Back then it was a bunch of boy bands (Backstreet boys? N Sync), then it was Justin Bieber, then was BTS. I don't know the current one, probably isn't one.

twinks get the chicks. it's sad but it's true. Back then it was a bunch of boy bands (Backstreet boys? N Sync), then it was Justin Bieber, then was BTS. I don't know the current one, probably isn't one.
<Fedor23>

Back