People you should find attractive, but don't

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ever have that person that the rest of the world sees as a sex symbol but for some reason you don't find them attractive at all?

For me it's Miley Cyrus. When she came out with that wrecking ball video wearing almost nothing, everyone thought she was so hot.

But for some reason she doesn't make my soldier stand at attention.

And I'm not bragging like I could get hotter chicks or anything. I've banged some chicks that would make you barf.

And just about any other famous sex symbol I DO find attractive... Marilyn, Sophia, Farrah, Cindy, Anna Nicole, Britney, Shakira, Dua Lipa...

I love em all.

But for some reason Miley just looks gross to me. And I normally like thin girls with small boobs. But not her.

Who's your famous sex symbol that everyone finds hot except you?

Madonna is another one. Even when she was young I just didn't see anything appealing there.

She's not fat and her face is symmetrical, which is typically all I require.
ZzhBPQ

Last edited:
Miley and Dua Lipa both do nothing fo rme.
Miley - look sto young/like a child
Dua Lipa looks like if you touch her skin, your skin will melt.
Pamala...not into fake blondes looking thing...

I dunno who Is really considered a sex symbol these days, I dont really watch alot of tv/movies or follow alot of main stream music things.

Miley and Dua Lipa both do nothing fo rme.
Miley - look sto young/like a child
Dua Lipa looks like if you touch her skin, your skin will melt.
Pamala...not into fake blondes looking thing...

I dunno who Is really considered a sex symbol these days, I dont really watch alot of tv/movies or follow alot of main stream music things.

Miley Cyrus? In 2023, she looks like a 45-year-old truck stop waitress who smokes five packs of cigarettes everyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back