International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. If you think there's any doubt whatsoever that the hospital strike was a Hamas own-goal, you're in no position to call anyone else a dumbass.

I bet you believe nearly 500 people were killed there as well, right?<45><45><45>

Ill it wouldn’t be the first time israel bombed a a hospital. I don’t need to send links

He called extreme persecution 'angst' because he doesn't want to engage with reality as it contradicts the propaganda he spreads.

3000 civilians were butchered in the Donbas between 2014 and 2021. How's that for 'angst?'

How many of these were killed as a result of Russian military and Russian backed separatist imbedded in the civilian population?

Did you know the rate of civilian casualty in 2020-2022 was single digits for each year?

The overwhelming majority of those casualties were cause between 2014-2016... when Russia violently invaded the region and started supporting and fermenting separatist movements.

The fighting had basically stopped when Russia invaded again in 2022. Which is why they invaded, their separatist movements all failed.

Last edited:
You mean the Taliban :)

Actually, I meant Al Qaeda, since he seemed to conflate the two. America went into Afghanistan with the intention of destroying Al Qaeda, killing Bin Laden, and preventing the country from ever again being used as a base for mass casualty attacks on the West. All of which it achieved. It was the attempt to turn Afghanistan into a functioning democracy that was doomed to failure.

The Taliban are back in charge, but Al Qaeda won't be making a comeback tour any time soon.

If there were a solution to this we would have seen it already. In all these pages I have yet to read one. People take sides, but how do you fix this? How do you live next to a people run by terrorists hell bent on your demise? If I am Israel there is only one solution, and it isn't pretty. You can't just sit by and let your innocent civilians be killed and kidnapped.

If there were a solution to this we would have seen it already. In all these pages I have yet to read one. People take sides, but how do you fix this? How do you live next to a people run by terrorists hell bent on your demise? If I am Israel there is only one solution, and it isn't pretty. You can't just sit by and let your innocent civilians be killed and kidnapped.

Obviously any real solution will involve relocating the people in Gaza at least to somewhere else. Where and how many? Who knows. I'm sure some of them would be able to peacefully integrate into the region if separated from their captors and their reprisals.

Short term to mid term, Israel will have to secure the land border to Egypt and crack down on smuggling and starve Hamas of fighters and materials. Pushing into Gaza City seems like a trap.

So..... yeah.

Two hostages released yesterday. Seems they were treated relatively well considering all the predictions that they'd all be tortured and/or killed by now. So, that's a bit of good news, at least. Here's hoping for more of that kind of thing.

That's because they are scared shitless now they are not getting the support they thought they would. They know Israeli is so pissed (and the world in general) at what they did they are going to be hunted down and eliminated on sight.

Damage control, too little, too late.

Last edited:
Obviously any real solution will involve relocating the people in Gaza at least to somewhere else. Where and how many? Who knows. I'm sure some of them would be able to peacefully integrate into the region if separated from their captors and their reprisals.

Short term to mid term, Israel will have to secure the land border to Egypt and crack down on smuggling and starve Hamas of fighters and materials. Pushing into Gaza City seems like a trap.
Turn over Gaza to Egypt

I've heard rumours that senior US Defence Department officials are trying to persuade the IDF to not invade Gaza. Because it will be very costly indeed, both in terms of IDF casualties, and the inevitable collateral damage of Palestinians, which could turn public opinion against Israel.

Well, let us wait and see.
How many lives is Israel willing to lose in this conflict before coming to the table for negotiations?
Again, how long can Israel fight this war?
Players: Hamas, Hezbollah, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Lebanon, Syria, and Iran. Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia could also join in a coalition. Who would join on the side of the Palestinians and Arabs? Russia, China, and North Korea.
Would the US really come on the side of Israel if it risks a nuclear war with Russia or China? Is Israel worth it? Do you think Americans want to be destroyed over Israel? Same dilemma as in Ukraine.
Hamas and Hezbollah are not a conventional enemy like the Arab countries (Armies) Israel has fought in the past. This is guerrilla warfare.
We Americans sucked at it in Vietnam. In fact, we lost that war. A third world Army wins against a first world Army. That should tell you something. Technology and a high volume of bombings did not help the US in Vietnam. Best Army, best Navy, and best Air Force, in the end we still lost.

Again, the type of bs that causes all these Palestinian deaths.
Fucking failed state Syria is a threat to Israel now? Lebanon that last time was occupied by Israel in 7 days? Lol.
Calling Vietnam a loss is stupid in this context, Israel is not fighting thousands of miles from home for a retarded political dick swinging contest. If Vietnamese were to occupy Austin and execute thousands of us citizens on us soil, you can vet your ass USA would go scortched earth on all.
You're delusional and this delusions are costing lives.

If there were a solution to this we would have seen it already. In all these pages I have yet to read one. People take sides, but how do you fix this? How do you live next to a people run by terrorists hell bent on your demise? If I am Palestine there is only one solution, and it isn't pretty. You can't just sit by and let your innocent civilians be killed and kidnapped.
Interesting that if I switch Israel to Palestine in your post everything still applies...

Interesting if you switch Palestine to Israel and see if everything you post still applies
It does to a much more minor extent. Israel kills and kidnaps dramatically more Palestinian civilians, and they are the ones that have been literally destroying Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back