International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair. Civilized folks send women and children away when they go to fight and get as far away from them as they can so they don't get caught in the crossfire. They don't set up shop nearby the largest pool of kids and doctors so they can whine about fatalities when the building they hide in is bombed.

Hamas should do the right thing and all go to 1 corner of Gaza and send the innocents to the other side. I'd bet zillions of dollars the innocents wouldn't be catching the crossfire then. Why won't hamas do that? Barbarian pussies lol
Guys? Palestine supporters? Why do you always disappear at this part? No wish to address it honestly? Lol

What a liar. Israel only made a deal to allow food, medicine and water on Oct 20th. Still didn't let electricity and fuel in.

They also bombed medical facilities which are considered war crimes as well - Indonesian Hospital multiple times between October 7 and October 28. International Eye Care Center on 10/10. Turkish-Palestinian Friendship Hospital on October 30. Al-Quds Hospital between October 7 and November 7.
Liar? I noted your article you presented was from 10/10. That’s a fact.

And

The Geneva Conventions forbid the use of medical facilities to hide military units and the use of civilians as human shields — both of which Israel claims Hamas does. In such cases, it may be legal to attack areas where civilians are present.

Last edited:
Guys? Palestine supporters? Why do you always disappear at this part? No wish to address it honestly? Lol

Because Israel would just carpet bomb that area and kill them all.

Losing all your soldiers isn't a great strategy.

Not a Palestine supporter btw. I support a two state solution.

Because Israel would just carpet bomb that area and kill them all.

Losing all your soldiers isn't a great strategy.

Not a Palestine supporter btw. I support a two state solution.
Sure, I'm fine with that.

However, what I want from them is a statement of what they would do to punish Hamas and cripple their ability to make war on Israel that would spare civilians. Their go to seem to be "just let them get away with it", and that's not feasible

Nobody disappeared. He's talking about Hamas scumbags, not regular Palestinians.

Why would any Jew live in an absolute poverty when Israel is right next door willing to take them?

You guys can't be this dumb. Cmon man.

Legit mind blown at the stupidity of you two.
Why are the Jews in poverty in those countries

Sure, I'm fine with that.

However, what I want from them is a statement of what they would do to punish Hamas and cripple their ability to make war on Israel that would spare civilians. Their go to seem to be "just let them get away with it", and that's not feasible

The only solution that I can see, is for the Israelis to make a deal with Fatah, and have them take over the Gaza strip in exchange for some sort of concessions. Otherwise, Gaza is just going to get pounded into Bolivian.

US and Israeli officials react to blockbuster report that Israel knew Hamas was planning attack​

"All of these questions, we're going to have to get to the bottom of it after the war," Israeli Minister of Strategic Affairs Ron Dermer told ABC "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos.

Dermer maintained that he had been unaware of this intelligence until it was published in The New York Times late last week.

{<diva}

Not sure if this was posted. Some crazy footage of airstrikes on Khan Younis.
It's unfortunate, but Israel asking them to evacuate for weeks, and Hamas is still launching rockets from the area. Hamas repeatedly violated the truce and this war could have likely been over if they just released all the hostages and gave up the fight.

This is also a great channel for following news about the conflict

Last edited:
Going to start up the next version of this thread. I'll leave a redirect to the next and to the previous version in the new.

This will be locked shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back