Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they cut a check to Helen Hunt to make a quick appearance to pop the crowd?

Would've loved if the old crew made an appearance. That casting for that crew was great. Philip Seymour Hoffman had me amped. Alan Ruck as Rabbit was great.

RIP Bill Paxton and PSH
Ruck is such a tremendous "oh, it's that guy!" character actor. He was perfect for movies like Twister and I liked him in Spin City too

Ruck is such a tremendous "oh, it's that guy!" character actor. He was perfect for movies like Twister and I liked him in Spin City too

Spin City had a great supporting cast. That's a show I should go back and re-watch. Alan Ruck and Richard Kind were perfect for their roles. Barry Bostwick was great as the mayor. All them cuties like Carla Gugino, Connie Britton, and Jennifer Esposito.

Nick Wayne is working the Triplemania Tijuana show next month, he might wanna better leave his mama safely back at home for this one

You think they cut a check to Helen Hunt to make a quick appearance to pop the crowd?

Would've loved if the old crew made an appearance. That casting for that crew was great. Philip Seymour Hoffman had me amped. Alan Ruck as Rabbit was great.

RIP Bill Paxton and PSH

What if it turns out she's the wizard queen and all the tornadoes are her babies and she's gone mad as she watched humans destroy the Earth so she's unleashing her fury on the world to teach us all a lesson!

I bet all my Vcash thats exactly what happens!

909dce3e-84da-4e9e-b210-5caaee1f4522_text.gif

<lmao> SRS made a joke that he wants WWE to send him the finest French cheeses to apologize for Triple H's comments at the post show scrum and they actually send him some.

RIP Bill Paxton and PSH

I have an admittedly unhealthy obsession with mid-90's Helen Hunt. Twister, Mad About You... she was perfect wife material.

What if it turns out she's the wizard queen and all the tornadoes are her babies and she's gone mad as she watched humans destroy the Earth so she's unleashing her fury on the world to teach us all a lesson!

I bet all my Vcash thats exactly what happens!

909dce3e-84da-4e9e-b210-5caaee1f4522_text.gif

That would be better than her coming out from under the ring in the middle of the main event just to pop the crowd.

<lmao> SRS made a joke that he wants WWE to send him the finest French cheeses to apologize for Triple H's comments at the post show scrum and they actually send him some.

tumblr_opyk2pr58L1tjm75bo5_400.gifv

OMG I'm so pumped that was a badass trailer! I love me some insane disaster movie shit like that.

I'm glad some gardening augers from Home Depot could secure a 3 ton diesel dually to the ground for a tornado <lmao>

He better have more than liability on that truck!

Obligatory

I can't believe I'm gonna watch that movie. Everything tells me not to, but goddamn it, I love weather too much not to! The Business has its hooks in me, Roll!

He better have more than liability on that truck!

Obligatory

I can't believe I'm gonna watch that movie. Everything tells me not to, but goddamn it, I love weather too much not to! The Business has its hooks in me, Roll!

Liability only on a brand new vehicle. Tell me you can't afford the truck without telling me you can't afford the truck, Bill!

@RollSonnenRoll First they combined to form Voltron, then the heat powered em up to over 9000, then they went away for 6 months and learned a new move, they are really going All Out with this one...

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao><lmao>

I bet all my Vcash this tornado has the power to cause earthquakes, I just bet it does!!

Well that looks like an amazing popcorn flick.

Roll, do you know what song that is that starts around 27 seconds? It's gonna bother me!

The GOAT NFL Films theme. Doesn't it just paint a picture in your mind? You can see the fans breathing smoke wrapped up on a cold late autumn day, gladiators on the field fighting for every inch!

1:01 - QB approaching the line in slow mo, 10 seconds on the clock, no timeouts, down 4, gotta get in the end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back