International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously if they are fighting a guerrilla war, the intent is to not fight toe to toe in a set piece battle like in Ukraine. Obviously, a predictable result of Hamas' attack would be retaliation in a densely populated urban area where lots of women and kids are going to die.

There's the bad faith criticism (anytime a civilian dies) when Israel had good targeting info. But I think there is a good faith criticism that they are blowing up entire houses with families in them because they know a Hamas fighter lives there (even though he's likely on duty and not present). Or striking a refugee camp, killing one hundred civilians because they "think" a Hamas commander will be present. That type of criticism is hard to quantify because what is the trade off that is acceptable? It's impossible to give an answer to this but there's got to be a line somewhere or we are all war criminals.

Is it wrong of Israel to send a message to hamas and the world that if you try to do this type of thing to us the absolute destruction of your people and your world will be the result ?

Also when your goal is to stop an enemy from having the ability to wage war with you , thats right next door to you making it super urgent ,in a place as densely packed as gaza with an enemy that hides with civilians to maximize carnage all while trying to minimalize your own casualties....what choice is there really but to get super ugly about it ?

Honestly, we're all war criminals at the end of the day.

The entire practice of war is so insane and brutal, that we came up these terms to make us feel better than others, after the dust settles(oh' and to tell other countries what they can and can't do). There is no "humanitarian" war effort. "War Crimes" is an oxymoron. No country ever beat another one into submission without some real ugly shit going on. Getting reprimanded for it, is a matter of status.

No, no we are not.

The US did not stop the import of water, food, and medical aid to Iraq and Afghanstan.

You make such statements to normalise Isrealis war crimes.

You shoud be ashame of yourself to submarine yourcountry to bring it down to Isreal's level

No, no we are not.

The US did not stop the import of water, food, and medical aid to Iraq and Afghanstan.

That's the standard is it? I thought it was bombing innocent civilians, no? I mean shit, Biden bombed an innocent family for some positive headlines just a couple of years ago, during the Afghanistan withdrawal. That doesn't count?

Is this a special Jew rule, you've come up with?

You make such statements to normalise Isrealis war crimes.

You shoud be ashame of yourself to submarine yourcountry to bring it down to Isreal's level
You should be ashamed of your spelling. I'd blame it on Google, but you're clearly just frantically typing away, in a ball of impotent antisemitic rage.

It's common knowledge. It was all over the news.

That’s your proof of war crimes related to food and energy? You’re not even trying here. That was 3 days after 10/7.

That’s your proof of war crimes related to food and energy? You’re not even trying here. That was 3 days after 10/7.

What a liar. Israel only made a deal to allow food, medicine and water on Oct 20th. Still didn't let electricity and fuel in.

They also bombed medical facilities which are considered war crimes as well - Indonesian Hospital multiple times between October 7 and October 28. International Eye Care Center on 10/10. Turkish-Palestinian Friendship Hospital on October 30. Al-Quds Hospital between October 7 and November 7.

Last edited:
Is it wrong of Israel to send a message to hamas and the world that if you try to do this type of thing to us the absolute destruction of your people and your world will be the result ?

Also when your goal is to stop an enemy from having the ability to wage war with you , thats right next door to you making it super urgent ,in a place as densely packed as gaza with an enemy that hides with civilians to maximize carnage all while trying to minimalize your own casualties....what choice is there really but to get super ugly about it ?

I thought jews were supposed to be against final solutions that result in the absolute destruction of an entire people.

I thought jews were supposed to be against final solutions that result in the absolute destruction of an entire people.

You though right, which is why there are 1.6 MILLION Palestinian citizens of Israel.. more than existed in the region before Israel was even a thing.

Compare that to the ZERO jews who live under the PA, and the ZERO jews that live in Gaza, and the pitiful few dozen Jews that live in all 22 Arab nations COMBINED.

The destruction of Israel is the final solution, as it's the only country in the middle east with any jews left at all.

You though right, which is why there are 1.6 MILLION Palestinian citizens of Israel.. more than existed in the region before Israel was even a thing.

Compare that to the ZERO jews who live under the PA, and the ZERO jews that live in Gaza, and the pitiful few dozen Jews that live in all 22 Arab nations COMBINED.

The destruction of Israel is the final solution, as it's the only country in the middle east with any jews left at all.
this is a point which is always ignored by the anti-israel crowd

this is a point which is always ignored by the anti-israel crowd

Why would any Jew live in an absolute poverty when Israel is right next door willing to take them?

You guys can't be this dumb. Cmon man.

Legit mind blown at the stupidity of you two.

Has any of this been confirmed by a third party?
I don't want to hear it from an Israeli. Too much Israeli propaganda going around. They do tend to exaggerate for shock value.
Hamas was one of 5 groups present at the incident.
I believe the majority of hostages released were pleased with their treatment.
Regardless, killing innocent Palestinian women and children does not justify what Israel is currently doing in Gaza.

How do you de-clusterfuck that situation. I don't have the answer, but I certainly know that nobody here is privy to the reasons for every Israeli strike, nor the specifics of the targets. The whole thing is a mess.
There was no need to involve the Israeli Air Force (IAF). No need for indiscriminate bombings. Plus, Hamas is moving mostly underground through tunnels. The whole operation should have been done by the IDF (Army) with troops on the ground searching house to house and block by block. Thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians would have been saved this way. What is the current ratio of innocent dead Palestinians to dead Hamas fighters?

so sc
I think you make good points. It's very difficult to either:

1. Come up with a trade off as far as targets vs innocents. That's a really challenging question to answer, especially when dealing with am enemy that encourages civilian casualties.

2. This is also very difficult, but determining who the target(s) were/are and how many civilians were killed is nearly impossible . Gaza officials will rule any death a civilian, and people will readily accept that despite the obvious implications. There are cases of Hamas dressing as civilians, using emergency vehicles, etc. Then when they're killed, Hamas will claim innocent civilian lives were lost.

How do you de-clusterfuck that situation. I don't have the answer, but I certainly know that nobody here is privy to the reasons for every Israeli strike, nor the specifics of the targets. The whole thing is a mess.

There is zero critical thinking going on here. And neither is it rocket science to figure a few things out by some simple math. Listening to these kind of responses is just tiring at this point and narrow minded.

Hamas has around 40k tops strength. Gaza is densely populated. It’s not difficult to believe the figures are somewhat accurate considering Israel has been targeting densely populated areas. There is plenty of footage out there that speaks volumes. To dismiss heavy civilian deaths is somewhat outrageous considering how densely populated Gaza is alone.

Why would any Jew live in an absolute poverty when Israel is right next door willing to take them?

You think all Arab nations are poor, and that's why jews no longer live in these places? LOL, the middle east is one of the wealthiest regions in the world.

You think that no Jews want to live in Gaza or PA controlled areas? Than why did they before being forced out?

The level of willful ignorance is comical. The simple facts contradict everything you believe.

Last edited:

all the arabs in the middle east are living in absolute poverty?

You think all Arab nations are poor, and that's why jews no longer live in these places? LOL

You think that no Jews want to live in Gaza or PA controlled areas? LOL

You said zero Jews in Gava.

Do you understand the stupidity of conflating Gaza to all of the Arab nations?

Are you really surprised there are zero jews in Gaza? Why would they live in Gaza while it is under that much oppression when Israel is right next door?

so sc

There is zero critical thinking going on here. And neither is it rocket science to figure a few things out by some simple math. Listening to these kind of responses is just tiring at this point and narrow minded.

Hamas has around 40k tops strength. Gaza is densely populated. It’s not difficult to believe the figures are somewhat accurate considering Israel has been targeting densely populated areas. There is plenty of footage out there that speaks volumes. To dismiss heavy civilian deaths is somewhat outrageous considering how densely populated Gaza is alone.

Huh? I didn't dismiss heavy civilian deaths. What are you on about? Read the post again and try to apply some of that critical thinking you seem to respect so much.

I believe the majority of hostages released were pleased with their treatment.
You truly are a giant amongst the simpletons, that or a giant POS.
You're also exactly the gullible audience that Hamas was targeting with these videos

Alot of the captives have had their family members raped, tortured or murdered.
In some cases the relatives are still in captivity.
And when the Hamas propaganda videos were shot, the people were still very much under Hamas control.
Its hard to put 2 and 2 together i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back