Where would your rank Khamzat Chimaev at MW?

Where would your rank Khamzat Chimaev at MW?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...2-p4p-khamzat-chimaev-debuts-at-9-mw.4312055/

I'd have him at #6. Bumping Costa.

newFile-10.jpg

Costa didn't show up to fight so that clown belongs nowhere in the top10.

I think he's for sure better than several top10 but if you need to beat a ranked guy to be there then he isn't ranked..

I say put him #10 and get that idiot Paula out of the rankings forever

His 3 MW opponents in the UFC have a combined UFC record of 11-15(at MW). remove GM3, and Usman/Phillips are a combined 1-6. I think he has contender potential, but rankings should be based on accomplishments within the division, not potential.

If Khamzat can fix his cardio, then he's def a top MW. But he hasn't done shit so outside 15 at MW.

Khamzat's toughest fight might be outside UFC actually at WW or MW. Amosov and Eblen. I actually think those guys might be better than Khamzat with 1/10th the hype.

I know this though. I don't think Khamzat is as good as we thought. And if he can't fix that cardio, he might lose very soon.

If he can, which is a big if, not sure if he beats Amosov or Eblen.

Above Hermansson a bit. I voted #6 but maybe I was too hasty. I think Anyone above Costa would beat him and Costa would give khamzat a run for his money. Dolidze is also very slick on the ground.

Back