International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit <JagsKiddingMe>
Why do you think it says "Crazy IF true"
What do you mean “no shit”? You just admitted believing it could be true. BTW Delta force isn’t part of the Navy. Just another hint that it’s total bullshit someone made up

Just read an article about Jewish students facing hostility from the Swedes (and others, but I chuckled, when swedes were mentioned) in our local medical university. Lots of students are about to get dropped.

The best part was some people in the comments being confused by Sven Svensson's antisemitic tendencies, because muslim swedes don't exist apparently. Must be the Nazis.

<45>

Last edited:
Translation, you didn't even know she was an RT reporter till it was pointed out and now you're trying to save face.

lol what?

How would I not know she's not an RT reporter when I was literally watching her on RT?

Are you autistic or something? Do you always just blurt out utterly stupid comments?

Hurr durr, BET YA DIDNT SEE THE BIG RT IN THE CORNER, hurr durr. Holy fuck, stop smoking meth and fucking your cousin. It's time to move on.

That's not true, Abby had a show on RT a decade ago. She's been independent media for a long time. And even when she was on RT she criticized Russia.
Admittedly haven’t kept up on that.
I still think her reporting on the subject is inaccurate. She had a vs. Sam Harris thing years ago and a lot of her content would fall in the category of fake news today.

Well you’re spreading fake news. Using chemical or biological weapons is a huge red line for the American military. In fact if Israel did using them, we would likely withdraw all support for them. We sure as shit would never assist them with it

lol ....... right....

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran – Foreign Policy

Ya know, except for those times where you guys helped Saddam gas thousands of Iranians.

"Oh, but Mom! They chant death to America and we didn't do anything to deserve it! Wahhh!"

lol ....... right....

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran – Foreign Policy

Ya know, except for those times where you guys helped Saddam gas thousands of Iranians.

"Oh, but Mom! They chant death to America and we didn't do anything to deserve it! Wahhh!"
In that article it says we shared troop locations. It doesn’t say we helped them use gas, it explicitly states that one lt colonel “knew they would use it”, which really was just his opinion.

Try reading your own fucking source next time idiot.

In that article it says we shared troop locations. It doesn’t say we helped them use gas, it explicitly states that one lt colonel “knew they would use it”, which really was just his opinion.

Try reading your own fucking source next time idiot.

You gave them intelligence so that they could use sarin gas to stop an Iranian offensive that would have won Iran the war. You literally assisted Iraq in gassing thousands of Iranians. In other words, you assisted them in committing war crimes, you fucking illiterate troglodyte. Try some Hooked on Phonics, if you ever take a break from the meth and fucking your cousin.

lol what?

How would I not know she's not an RT reporter when I was literally watching her on RT?

Are you autistic or something? Do you always just blurt out utterly stupid comments?

Hurr durr, BET YA DIDNT SEE THE BIG RT IN THE CORNER, hurr durr. Holy fuck, stop smoking meth and fucking your cousin. It's time to move on.
Look I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were too dumb to realize you were getting news from RT.

I don't think admitting to watching RT on purpose is really the zinger you think it is kiddo.

Look I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were too dumb to realize you were getting news from RT.

I don't think admitting to watching RT on purpose is really the zinger you think it is kiddo.

You're like an autistic grandfather. Are you aware there's these things on the Internet called "VIDEO CLIPS" and people on social media networks "SHARE THEM?" OMG, IKR, ITS LIKE MAGIC, SO CRAZY!

You dumb fuck.

You gave them intelligence so that they could use sarin gas to stop an Iranian offensive that would have won Iran the war. You literally assisted Iraq in gassing thousands of Iranians. In other words, you assisted them in committing war crimes, you fucking illiterate troglodyte. Try some Hooked on Phonics, if you ever take a break from the meth and fucking your cousin.
I’m for real, I didn’t even bother pointing out that there is exactly one source making this claim. For real you should at least read the article before tying up gotcha someone. I mean god damn do you ever get tired of looking foolish?

Several terrorists being interrogated and go into extreme depth of what their orders were, how they shot unarmed civilians and children, that if you successfully made it back with a hostage you’d get an apartment and funds, etc.

One of them says something extremely profound. He say Hamas is the one who destroyed Gaza. It’s their fault and they did this to their people with their own hands. They all also say it’s against their religion to kill, especially woman and children.

I'm curious about this, it seems weird how forthcoming they are. They're straight up admitting to murder and going against their religion. I can definitely see some of these idiots being manipulated by higher ups, but if you're to the point where you are murdering unarmed men, women, and children, I would have thought it'd take more to break them.

I’m for real, I didn’t even bother pointing out that there is exactly one source making this claim. For real you should at least read the article before tying up gotcha someone. I mean god damn do you ever get tired of looking foolish?

Are you trying to go out of your way to prove that you're an illiterate mountain-tard?

From the article you're clearly too dim to read (maybe an adult can help you):

"According to recently declassified CIA documents and interviews with former intelligence officials like Francona, the U.S. had firm evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks beginning in 1983. At the time, Iran was publicly alleging that illegal chemical attacks were carried out on its forces, and was building a case to present to the United Nations. But it lacked the evidence implicating Iraq, much of which was contained in top secret reports and memoranda sent to the most senior intelligence officials in the U.S. government. The CIA declined to comment for this story."

and

"In the documents, the CIA said that Iran might not discover persuasive evidence of the weapons’ use — even though the agency possessed it. Also, the agency noted that the Soviet Union had previously used chemical agents in Afghanistan and suffered few repercussions."

and

"It has been previously reported that the United States provided tactical intelligence to Iraq at the same time that officials suspected Hussein would use chemical weapons. But the CIA documents, which sat almost entirely unnoticed in a trove of declassified material at the National Archives in College Park, Md., combined with exclusive interviews with former intelligence officials, reveal new details about the depth of the United States’ knowledge of how and when Iraq employed the deadly agents. They show that senior U.S. officials were being regularly informed about the scale of the nerve gas attacks. They are tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched."

The U.S. Knew Iraq Was Using Chemical Weapons, Helped Out Anyway | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine
What Complicity in Iraq's Chemical-Weapons Use Says About America - The Atlantic
How the U.S. helped Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against Iran | The Week
United States support for Iraq during the Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia

Not only did they help Iraq use chemical weapons on Iran, they tried to blame it on Iran when Iraq murdered thousands of Kurds with mustard gas and VX, despite knowing it was Iraq that did it.

-------
According to retired Army Colonel W. Patrick Lang, senior defense intelligence officer for the United States Defense Intelligence Agency at the time, "the use of gas on the battlefield by the Iraqis was not a matter of deep strategic concern" to Reagan and his aides, because they "were desperate to make sure that Iraq did not lose."[42] Lang disclosed that more than 60 officers of the Defense Intelligence Agency were secretly providing detailed information on Iranian deployments. He cautioned that the DIA "would have never accepted the use of chemical weapons against civilians, but the use against military objectives was seen as inevitable in the Iraqi struggle for survival." The Reagan administration did not stop aiding Iraq after receiving reports affirming the use of poison gas on Kurdish civilians.[43][44]

Hiltermann says that when the Iraqi military turned its chemical weapons on the Kurds during the war, killing approximately 5,000 people in the town of Halabja and injuring thousands more, the Reagan administration sought to obscure Iraqi leadership culpability by suggesting, inaccurately, that the Iranians were partially responsible for the attack.

So, yeah, if you weren't a barely functional autist, you'd see that there's a bit more than "one source."

6,500 Palestinian civilians killed. 50% being children (babies included). 3,250 Palestinian children killed by the IAF.
No food, water, and medicine to civilians. No energy to run the hospitals.
This is not the way to go about it.
I no longer support the Israeli cause.
Isarely Jews have learned nothing from their experience in the holocaust.

. Israel Is Losing Support as Fury Grows Over Its Strikes on Gaza (msn.com)
The monarch launched into an impassioned denunciation of Israel’s subsequent bombing of Gaza and the West’s “double standard,” juxtaposing what happened in southern Israel with what is occurring in Gaza. “Are we being told it is wrong to kill an entire family at gunpoint but it’s OK to shell them to death?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back