Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
... Yall think Francis was gonna win and believe he won.. ( or was winning)

Glad i didn't waste 100 bucks.. tyson wasnt even trying.

No, Francis almost knocked him out but Fury got up. Cut Fury as well and swole his eye. Fury was scared after that imo. Francis won imo, Fury wasn't fucking around and he was in a real fight.

Also Fury landed flush but couldn't even wobble Francis, even landed an illegal elbow.

Fury out boxed him.

I personally thought Ngannou won, but I'm ok with fury getting the decision. Still, pretty impressive that the landed strikes numbers are also almost equal between them too.

It was much more than going to decision. Ngannou knocked Fury down in Round 3. Fury hit Ngannou with an illegal strike (elbow) in Round 6. Fury dropped to both knees in Round 7.

Went to some boxing forums and they are embarrassed. Welcome to what MMA fans felt when Jake Paul beat like 5 washed up MMA fighters. Good to see one still in his prime compete and almost pull it off. They were never giving Francis that fight, let’s be real.

Boxing commissions are easily bought.
i mean unless the saudis wanna pay MORE money to the commission than they will make off the rematch, which would make no sense business-wise, they won’t be easily bought. the commissions and promoters stand to make a shitload of money from fury/usyk, there’s a lot of people you’d have to pay off to make that happen.

Oh my god, so embarrassing the comments.

Francis got the lucky punch all his bbc fans had dreamt about and he was too stupid to capitalise.

Overall fury dictated the pace of the whole fight , was always in control and outboxed Francis. It was a glorified sparring session as most boxing fans had predicted this spectacle to be.

Back