Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Never watched,but I'm pleased for him and embarrassed for the sport I love

Fury fuck off and retire you big fat waste of space
Francis, you have done many great things, I salute you

Big up Ngannou
Fury you're a bum and embarrassed boxing scraping by a novice

I guess in boxing you get more scoring points by circling around the outside and shadow boxing instead of standing in the middle and landing punches.

This day to me is better than christmas
oh boy. I get why they hate tho i get it.
but they should know by now. you cant deny greatness baby.
no matter what they endure they gonna overcome IT .

AND THATS WHAT THEY HATE. IM OVER IT THO.

I don't know how anyone could choose anything other than the first option on the poll.
Because some people actually believed he could do it. So I'm impressed, but not super impressed. Ngannou recovered during the 9th round and didn't go for the kill in the tenth.

Usyk suggested that Fury was playing possum the entire fight...
***EDIT***
I don't think Fury was playing possum.

The UFC could have co-promoted this fight or just taken some $$$ to let it happen as was done for Conor/Floyd, with Dana standing behind his UFC HW champ, Francis...instead the UFC let Francis go, went all-in on Jones at HW, but now Jones is gone for a year and they are set to crown a paper interim champ.

What a feel good story for Francis. PFL is probably *thrilled* too.

Come on sherbros the first mma fighter to step in on the boxing elite scene and rep the community as players … unbelievable performance great work FN!!!! … medium sized Sherbro

I think Fury deserved the Nod with Queensbury criteria. Cleaner punches, edged a lot of rounds imo...but will gladly rewatch

i mean unless the saudis wanna pay MORE money to the commission than they will make off the rematch, which would make no sense business-wise, they won’t be easily bought. the commissions and promoters stand to make a shitload of money from fury/usyk, there’s a lot of people you’d have to pay off to make that happen.

It’s not that complicated in an already corrupt sport.

Back