Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
He didn't have a massive reach advantage and couldn't bully him in the clinch. These are normally two big factors in a Fury fight. Despite Fury's interview at the end I think he severely underestimated Francis and it almost cost him. Perhaps with fair judging Francis would have been given the nod but we all know how boxing does it.
Yeah I agree, I dont think he trained as hard as he went on about..I have never seen him get tired or be so hesitant. Based on the way he started vs how he fought after Francis caught him it really looked that way.

Only bag he dropped was Fury lol.

He might've lost but that dude had the balls to leave the UFC, and every talked shit.
He signed with PFL, and everyone talked shit.

Got a fight with Fury, and everyone talked shit...and didn't give 2 fucks about anyone's opinion.

The man just dropped the #1 HW in the world, and showed a granite chin and much better at boxing than anyone gave him credit for.

He might have lost, but he won a lot of hearts tonight.

Fuckin Francis, he's a good shit.

Last edited:
Insanely impressed how poised and patient he was in there. Fought very smart and strategically.

Yes he absolutely did.

Tyson got the decision and regardless whether he actually did enough to win, he absolutely lost.

The media is all about Ngannou and its all they want to talk about. Everyone wants to know what Francis is doing next.

Happy for him. UFC made an obvious mistake not helping him crossover.

Sure, they can do the rematch, just let Usyk snatch those titles off Fury and Gypsy King can do all the circus time he wants as soon as he’s done getting spanked

He did fumble the bag and did kinda get his ass kicked despite what that other guy said

Waiting for the ufc bots and dana white knights ti hate on my main man Big Frank. No doubt hell get his tranny budlight friends to diss Frank

I can't wait for the next Jake Paul fight to see what a legit boxing match looks like.

Eat a flush elbow fron Tyson Fury (the guy TKO Wilder, who is also a very durable guy) and has no reaction. Has a clean face after 10 round with Tyson Fury. There was none moment in the fight when Ngannou was hurt.
Ngannou vs Wilder will be a good fight, i think Ngannou can tank Wilder's best shot and at least knock him down.
TELEMMGLPICT000354812548_16985340720660_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtkFNGfLQhkpVPeNfby9bQbeHsZFrEmHQDi0eQN40zhg.jpeg

Hes a top 3 boxer. Boxer expert budlight Dana wishes he hopped on Nganou. He has dylan now..

I KNOW RIGHT!!

WE COULD BE CHILDISH AND RESURFACE PAST POSTS OF MANY PEOPLE HERE RAGGIN ON FRANCIS FOR HAVING FUMBLED THE BAG BUT ITS BETTER TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, THEY ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE...

Me, as a day 1 Francis supporter especially after leaving the ufc, im happy for this outcome because real fans know he not only beat the best boxer of all time but he beat Dana and the ufc and sent the message to all fighters out there that your destiny is in your hands, not the ufc's.

50EU on Francis win by decision.
100EU on Francis win.
Total win: 4250EU for 150EU

I feel sick. I feel like I found 4250EU with a metal detector, just about to reach out to grab it and some Mexican cartel just pulls up beside me with 1000 dudes with AK47's and takes that shit from right under my hands. Gonna puke fuck this

3LrDMcA.jpg

I didn't see the fight, and thought Nganou was going to get embarrassed. According to SHERDOG scores, they had Ngannou winning, and getting the only knockdown. Congrats to him, to do that well against one of the greatest HW champs ever, is quite an achievement!

Back