Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Ngannou didn’t win on my cards, but he definitely won my heart for bringing a real contest to a champion of a sport he’s never professionally competed in. Mega humongous super duper heavyweight props to the Camaroonster!

I was expecting this one.
e4fadb30-75e5-11ee-b7dc-9a442b3e631a

Fury’s timing was off too. Looked atrocious. Definitely didn’t treat this as a competitive match up. He was very lucky because the scorecards could have gone either way.
I felt he won but no robbery if Francis got the split in all honesty. Fury better take a step back from promotion and just train his ass off for Usyk because if he comes out like he did tonight he will lose.

Last edited:
Francis was surpringly patient. He didn't lunge in or come charging forward, instead he controlled the center of the ring forcing Fury to be the aggressor. Despite getting out-boxed for the most part, Ngannou was punishing a lot of Fury's entries and even scored a Knockdown in rnd 3. Fury was throwing less than you'd expect, and seemed genuinely in trouble a few times.

Split decision win for Fury, but it can be reasonably argued for Ngannou.

So how does someone get outboxed when they win more exchanges, land more damage, score a knockdown and never even be stumbled?

Look how badly Fury was battered in his OWN SPORT! Just imagine how easily Francis would destroy him in MMA?

Lol I guarantee you he hits harder than Wilder. He shook Fury everytime he landed and you can tell Fury wanted no parts of them punches.

Wilder is much faster and has more experience tho. But punch for punch? Yeah no chance

Back