Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
For sure. Tyson's defence relies alot on those big gloves.

Thing is the big gloves actually helped Ngannous defense a whole lot otherwise he would’ve likely been caught

Agreed. Francis did much better than I expected. That's for sure. I haven't seen Fury look this bad since he unretired and faced Seferi and those other cans. It looks like he really overlooked Francis and I knew coming in at 277 lbs could've been a big mistake. Well, it was. Usyk will beat Fury. The only chance Fury has is to try and impose his size & strength.
I hope Fury goes away. The boxing section will never recover from the mutants and mongaloids he has released here. We will never live this down.
How am I supposed to stand on my soapbox and look down on the UFC section posters now????
He has shamed us all.

Last edited:
I had him winning on my card. 96-93 guy on drugs imo. Fury winning was plausible - not 96-93.

What a typical moronic comment from a sherbro. No substance, no intellect, just foul language. Suppose you’re just another fatherless bastard raised by a single mother and don’t know any better. Sad.
Lol, calm down genuis. Francis did well. You're upset because of it now.

_ERRSqlF_400x400.jpg

Business genius. Where are all his defenders tonight.

<{anton}>

Lol I think Fury carried him
Did so in the worst way possible then, since now a lot of people will think Francis and he are on a similar level in terms of skill, nevermind those who outright think Francis won.

When Floyd carried Conor he made it clear who was in the driver's seat and also took the judges out of the equation. No matter which way you slice it, Fury's stock has gone down.

Didn't watch, but caught quick highlights and read enough

Fury embarrassed the sport and Francis is the lineal champ

Usyk will be having a field day. He beats both back to back with both eyes closed

Fucking Fury is am absolute joke. Boxing is my first love and he ruined it. Thankfully I'm also a major mma fan now, so not all bad lol

But yeah, Frank is the man and Fury is a can

Same bro, and had a blast in the PBP thread along the way!

Yeah man, it sucks when stuff like that happens. (I have had it happen in other spheres of my life.) But, we are glad to have you here in MMA!

<RomeroSalute>

Logan Paul would have a legitimate chance at stopping Fury. He has the frame and the clinch game to neutralize all his boring hugging and could tag him up with his lunging jab.

I wonder what is next for Ngannou. Does PFL have any legit HW fighter that Ngannou can fight?
That was just a ploy by Francis and his team to work his way into a boxing fight. He’ll never step in a PFL cage or realistically any MMA cage/ring again.

I put 400 down. Could of won 3600 on just the decision

Oh well. Thats gambling for ya

Betting Wilder hits harder. Weird. He's dkinny as a rail but super tall. Sort of bult like a hw Tommy hearns.
His build doesn't matter.

Punching hard is about rotational power. You can look at Wilder's build and tell he can probably generate some serious rotational power with his leverages.

Too bad he never got into MMA because he's got some seriously good physcial gifts for MMA. He could have EASILY made 205.

Back