Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Boxing fans will never live that one down :D

McGregor fans have been acting like the Mayweather fight was a moral victory because he landed one uppcercut, and the finish was kinda weak.

Fury couldn't even finish the 0-0 Ngannou, won a BS split decision, got floored in the 3rd round, and got embarrassed the rest of the fight, has a big shiner, and had to elbow Francis to get a clean strike {<jordan}

It's over for boxing, that was their GOAT and he lost to a guy who was making his debut

Who is going to buy the Usyk fight after that? <{MingNope}>

What a glorious day

Bernard Hopkins at 49 but that was light heavyweight.
Yup.

- Defense first fighting style
- don't balloon up in weight in between fights
- don't put crap in your body

That was his secret to maintaining his longevity in the ring

Thing is the big gloves actually helped Ngannous defense a whole lot otherwise he would’ve likely been caught

African steel chin and he would've caught Fury as well, probably had much more of an advantage given that Fury spent his career defending punches with big gloves.

Francis won that shit, and should be ranked as the #1 Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the world.

I had it 95-94 or 96-93 for Francis. At worse a draw. And what about that fucking elbow that landed on Francis's face? There should've been a point deduction for that. He should've won that shit and should be ranked as the #1 Boxer in the World. He arguably beat one of the best boxing Heavyweights of all time, and that was his first boxing match. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
If Dana wasn't such a prick, they could have clutched a few bucks from being involved in this historic fight.

Nope. He was wild and looping, as predicted. But he had to win the fight tonight. The element of surprise is gone in a rematch, and he'll get completely washed.

that's what you get for betting on boxing though....your money goes directly into judges pockets.

We are getting two semi retired fighters to fight for a belt that will lose value after they retire that night.

There's no glory in that fight.

He would never have won a decision, ever. Boxing is corrupt to the bone.

Francis via decision was an asinine bet. If you know anything about boxing, you'd know that Francis would've had to kill Fury to get a decision.

You should've put that money on the fight just going the distance.
Shut up man I was right and you were wrong and I got punished for being right. No justice in this world

I put 400 down. Could of won 3600 on just the decision

Oh well. Thats gambling for ya
Could have*
Could "of" is not a thing and it pisses me off when people use it. Get it out of your system. Use HAVE
Should've lined shopped. Could've got 200/1 on betfair.

Then arbed off some if that payout meant that much to you.
Dude it's 4250EU and they stole it from me you not gonna be pissed when someone steals 4k from you? huh??

Francis was robbed and Rogan was wrong again.

boxing and top rank the most corrupt

Back