Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I think they got what they wanted here. Nobody expected this fight to go to decision. Now they have a big rematch on their hands.

Fury lost that fight. Dude got knocked down, cheated.

Embarrassing.

Wilder for sure going to take on AJ next. Technical ability aside, Aj is a glass cannon

I have been saying this for years, not only he cannot be KO but I'm pretty confident he cannot be subbed, he is made of steel or something, not even Gordon Ryan can sub him.

If you think that you're even stupider than you sound.
Sounds like you’ll be paying 80 bucks for the rematch lol.

Hell, let’s charge 100 this time because Francis really might have a chance to win ha!

Only bag he dropped was Fury lol.

He might've lost but that dude had the balls to leave the UFC, and every talked shit.
He signed with PFL, and everyone talked shit.

Got a fight with Fury, and everyone talked shit...and didn't give 2 fucks about anyone's opinion.

The man just dropped the #1 HW in the world, and showed a granite chin and much better boxing than anyone gave him credit for.

He might have lost, but he won a lot of hearts tonight.

Fuckin Francis, he's a good shit.

Only one dude dropped the bag, sir, and it wasn't Francis or Tyson!

Ngannou goes and gets KOd by some nobody in PFL and that's the end of that.

As many times as Stipe hit him in their first fight.
I don't think he can be knocked out.

Oh, and imagine PFL showing the Fury knockdown over and over again on their promos.

First, you should know how the Saudi’s invest in sports before assuming they give a shit. The Public Investment Fund is $600billion. They don’t care. See what they’re doing with LIV Golf. If they want this fight, they’ll pay whomever they need to pay.
the problem is that the commissions have the rights to the fight via the belts. so if the saudis roll out a brinks truck just to say “you can’t fuck with us” and swing their dicks, the commissions and promoters can still turn it down and make their own event to make their own point. there MIGHT be a price that they can be bought with, but it would make very little sense for a fight like this.

Only bag he dropped was Fury lol.

He might've lost but that dude had the balls to leave the UFC, and every talked shit.
He signed with PFL, and everyone talked shit.

Got a fight with Fury, and everyone talked shit...and didn't give 2 fucks about anyone's opinion.

The man just dropped the #1 HW in the world, and showed a granite chin and much better boxing than anyone gave him credit for.

He might have lost, but he won a lot of hearts tonight.

Fuckin Francis, he's a good shit.
A lot of people had him winning barely, including myself.

I have been saying this for years, not only he cannot be KO but I'm pretty confident he cannot be subbed, he is made of steel or something, not even Gordon Ryan can sub him.

I'd say he's the HW version of Yoel Romero, but somehow he got KO'd once very early on during his career.

Back