Goat Chin?

Never been knocked down in the UFC
Went toe to toe for 10 rounds against the best HW boxer in the past decade and arguably won
Got hit flush on the chin with 4oz gloves by Stipe and didn't get fazed

This man is 37 years old and has been aging like fine wine with his recent performances.

1. Fury hardly committed to any of his punches

2. Ngannou didn’t trust his chin against black beast

CP1515484.jpg

Did Black Beasts power not strike fear into the heart of Ngannou?
I don't think it was that personally, although it could have been. Francis is the only guy who can answer that honestly.

I think he was mentally broken after going from being the uncrowned champ who smashed everyone to running into a brick wall in Stipe Miocic and getting outmuscled. I doubt Francis had every been controlled like that in his life before Stipe.

Did Black Beasts power not strike fear into the heart of Ngannou?
BB never wobbled Ngannou. Either way BB has the 2nd most power behind Ngannou, no human, no matter how good of a chin, should be able to take a punch from those guys. That doesn't mean Ngannou's chin is not GOAT level.

Stipe wobbled Francis in the second fight and then charged in looking for the ko and got koed himself. Stipe probably wobbled him in the first fight too, but I’d have to rewatch it.

BB never wobbled Ngannou. Either way BB has the 2nd most power behind Ngannou, no human, no matter how good of a chin, should be able to take a punch from those guys. That doesn't mean Ngannou's chin is not GOAT level.

Lol stop with that overrated power, dude briefly knocked down a fat out of shape Fury who was having trouble standing all fight and a bunch of 40 year old wash ups in MMA.

The only remotely young guys he’s faced have walked through his windmills and pieced him up. Prime Stipe, Black Beast, even one dimensional Cyril Gane made him look ridiculous in the stand up.

Also for the record, I think Black Beast punches harder

Definitely, he might have the best chin in fighting history tbh. He's the only guy that fights at HW that I haven't seen get wobbled. You can say guys like Max but he fights against featherweights
This is what I thought. He fights at HW!

I thought Fury won tonight on the scorecards but Francis won in every other way. Francis stock is definitely through the roof right now.
But man his chin is crazy!

Back