• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you believe Israel should not try to wipe Hamas out after killing, raping and kidnapping civilians? Do nothing for targeting a music festival with nothing but young civilians? FUCK THAT, there isn't a nation in the world that would have responded ANY different. What would the US have done? Russia? France? The UK? What would Saudi Arabia do? Stop the bs man. This is a group that has publicly stated they will not stop until Israel is destroyed. They aren't attacking now ONLY because Israel is bombing.

So show me those pictures of the destroyed towns and massacred children across the Irish Sea when the IRA was bombing the shit out of the UK?

Go ahead.

They must exist.

Show me a few destroyed suburbs in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland as a result of British military bombing?

Not sure I follow....

When I was stationed in Japan, a greenie came up to me and said "What's this Gaijin, I keep hearing about?"

I told him "It's like being a Black guy back home, but there's a whole lot less of us."

He said "Got it."

<seedat>

No, I'm not.

Give back the hostages.

The U.S. will advocate for a cease-fire.

Talks will begin.

But then again, we know how that's going to go with an organization that states all Jews must be eradicated in their charter.

you def got some strange warped analogies.

remind me again how many Palestinians have died vs Israelis have died in the last ten years?

You definitely come across with the incel mindset….

I don't think that Hamas is firing those rockets from a military zone in Gaza brother...

Why would that be cause for whole streets of housing to be wiped out?

That doesn't make any sense?

I just saw a heartwrenchign story of a Israeli dad talking about his girl being kidnapped by hamas and her medical issue on CNN.

I just saw a heartwrenching story of a senior citizen from Winnigpeg on CBC who was kidnapped by hamas.

Too bad the same news outlets donot report on Palestians.

If you watch the news at all in NA, the only reasonable outcome is that Isareli lives matter more than non-israeli lives.

Nope, I didn't say that at all about the settlers. Don't put words into my mouth.

Hamas could've chosen non-violent resistance,
but they were led down the primrose path by people who are sitting in multi-million-dollar villas far, far away from any danger.

Pro-tip, if I don't insult you, then don't insult me.

It sounds like you are fine with one religous/ethic group settling the land of an indigensou peoples. Maybe I misunderstood.

All Hamas has to do is return the hostages and this will stop. The world would force a cease-fire.

Most of the world has been calling for a cease-fire already. Your government, the most powerful empire in the history of the world, vetoed it at the UN. The extermination of Palestinians will continue for as long as the US backs it.

I just saw a heartwrenchign story of a Israeli dad talking about his girl being kidnapped by hamas and her medical issue on CNN.

I just saw a heartwrenching story of a senior citizen from Winnigpeg on CBC who was kidnapped by hamas.

Too bad the same news outlets donot report on Palestians.

If you watch the news at all in NA, the only reasonable outcome is that Isareli lives matter more than non-israeli lives.

Don't seem to even be able to find this one on YouTube, at least not right away.

Why would that be cause for whole streets of housing to be wiped out?

That doesn't make any sense?
i think the insinuation is that all of those rockets came right back boomerang style?

When I was stationed in Japan, a greenie came up to me and said "What's this Gaijin, I keep hearing about?"

I told him "It's like being a Black guy back home, but there's a whole lot less of us."

He said "Got it."

<seedat>

Do you say this kind of thing Just to duck everyone's point or what are you trying to accomplish exactly??

Don't seem to even be able to find this one on YouTube, at least not right away.

We have heard Palestine deserves to be free and they’ve been offered a state multiple times. They always say no. But fine. Gaza is its own state. West Bank is its own state. Remove or just don’t support settlers in the West Bank. Place giant bombs all under Gaza with the understanding if they launch middle sheet all go off.

We have heard Palestine deserves to be free and they’ve been offered a state multiple times. They always say no. But fine. Gaza is its own state. West Bank is its own state. Remove or just don’t support settlers in the West Bank. Place giant bombs all under Gaza with the understanding if they launch middle sheet all go off.

Palestine has signed multiple agreements with Israel, Israel reneged on them.

Hamas has not signed any agreements, though, and their thoughts are well known. They're a terrorist organisation that won't recognize Israel, it is what it is.

There's a reason Netanyahu wants Hamas in power, though, and that's so he doesn't have to abide by any agreements already made with the general Palestinian population.

And if you don't believe me...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Palestine has signed multiple agreements with Israel, Israel reneged on them.

Hamas has not signed any agreements, though, and their thoughts are well known. They're a terrorist organisation that won't recognize Israel, it is what it is.

There's a reason Netanyahu wants Hamas in power, though, and that's so he doesn't have to abide by any agreements already made with the general Palestinian population.

And if you don't believe me...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.
bingo-raffle.gif

Yup, I have no problem calling them animals when both sides are killing babies and civilians in the name of imaginary sky gods and the idiotic writings of neanderthals from centuries ago.

I see it's something that you support though.

"I don't think they should have spent so many years killing each other" is what I typed.

You reply with "I see it's something you support though".

Are you addicted to looking stupid? Is it some weird obsession for you to read something, then type a reply that would be appropriate if the person you were replying to said the exact opposite of what they said? I'm trying to come up with an alternative explanation for you to respond with such stupidity.

I just saw an Israeli on CNN saying how one of the Israeli hostages loved life, was a beautiful person, how she loved animals.

I guess no Palestinaisn love animals or are beautiful people b/c CNN does not report on it.

Spoiler
Palestinians are people too, but Israel, its lobby, and its supporteers are just too strong in NA to be a free and balanced 5th estate.

Israel has won the propaganda war befroe they even won the hot war.

Chirst, I can only image Spelberg adn Lucas films treatment of this subject.

Hopefully the next generation will re-centre our support for Israel.

Netanyahu is an equal partner with Hamas in this war.

He is just as extreme, just as nationalist, just as genocidal.

Israeli's will take the shame of instating this man to their graves, although ideally in a non-violent manner.
Wasn’t bibi removed for corruption or something and facing a jail sentence a year or two ago? How did he coup his way back into power? I don’t follow Israel’s local politics so thanks for any info

he reserves that word for parents of trans children

Derp. You must be competing with him to see who can say the most stupid shit on this forum.

Even parents that would pump their kids full of drugs because they're confused I wouldn't call "animals". Misguided, warped maybe, but I don't know their motivation.

His use of "species of animals" was in regards to Jews and Muslims in general, not just those committing violence if you read back to what he replied to.

But yeah...by all means support his Islamophobic and anti-semitic views. It's a terrific look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back