Social Cancel Culture now targeting Stand Up Comedians

You sound like someone who still thinks "freedom of speech" means "freedom from consequences". It doesn't. All it means is that the government cannot arrest you for your speech (with some exceptions), any social consequences you suffer as a result are entirely on you, including getting "cancelled"
cancel culture is literally the free market working the way libertarians say it’s intended. “don’t like someone? don’t eat at their restaurant”

Does the same apply to the right to protest? If you go to a protest and get the shit kicked out of you, is that OK?

Getting shit kicked out of you would qualify as assault, so no, it's not OK. I'm not even sure where you pulled that from.

The most popular comedians that consistently sell out arenas always seem to complain about cancel culture. Weird how that works. You can somehow make 10s of millions every year while being cancelled.

looking like hunter aids thompson

This popped into my feed today. He looked to be a new, funny conservative comedian, but nothing in this video is actually funny.

I hope this won't be his career now.

I mean I'm Korean and didn't find that offensive because I know he was being ironic or whatever.

But then again, it wasn't really funny. I don't think Hinchecliffe is that funny.

Andrew Santino doing racist shit with Bobby Lee on the other hand is funny as hell. <45>

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Om6IMzx9bpk

Last edited:
This popped into my feed today. He looked to be a new, funny conservative comedian, but nothing in this video is actually funny.

I hope this won't be his career now.

this would be genius if it were ironic tbh someone like adam friedland or sam hyde doing this set would murder

this would be genius if it were ironic tbh someone like adam friedland or sam hyde doing this set would murder

I've seen him before and I liked him but this wasn't comedy, it was him making white people happy.

I've seen him before and I liked him but this wasn't comedy, it was him making white people happy.
i skimmed through a couple videos on that channel out of morbid curiosity. some absolutely brutal watches. it’s anti-woke wokeness. the same way people are sick of having wokeness shoved down their throats, im equally sick of having anti-wokeness shoved down my throat. holy shit write a dick or poop joke or something.

he’s got a decent following. kill tony does well on instagram/tiktok/youtube.

I know who he is and I watch KT, mostly for Kim,Lucas, and Montgomery.
Outside of Hinchcliffe's LaJoya show where he berates an audience member that storms out or the roast he did were pretty funny. Haven’t heard much else from him I thought was.

I ain’t ever gonna stop watching Kill Tony
it’s past its peak, like most LA podcasts are but there’s still some hidden gems to be found & decent guests to have on. shane gillis is always great on it

Back