Social Cancel Culture now targeting Stand Up Comedians

it’s past its peak, like most LA podcasts are but there’s still some hidden gems to be found & decent guests to have on. shane gillis is always great on it
Damn dude, my post is one of those hidden gems

The most popular comedians that consistently sell out arenas always seem to complain about cancel culture. Weird how that works. You can somehow make 10s of millions every year while being cancelled.
Yes, both those things can happen at the same time.

A bit like how there can be racism in America that holds black people back and yet you can have a black president at the same time.

What do you think it means to be cancelled? It doesn't mean that the person in question has been erased from existence. Dave Chappelle had one of his gigs cancelled and then immediately old out another venue. Therefore he's the victim of cancel culture and a millionaire at the same time.

It's free speech both ways.

The best way to handle this is fire with fire.

Look at the left students at the pro hamas protest crying because they are getting called out for jobs losses and other shit.

Imbrace the weapon fire with fire.

Do you think if that Chinese guy were black, Hinchcliffe would have told the audience “let’s give it up for that filthy fuckin n-word”?

This brought laughter to millions of people and made Chris Rock into a household name.
He has done other standup routines with similar material in the years after.

This is ok?
Why is it funny?
Is it racist to laugh?

If a non-black comedian said ANY of it, their career would be over immediately. The best known media outlets would condemn the person into oblivion.

i skimmed through a couple videos on that channel out of morbid curiosity. some absolutely brutal watches. it’s anti-woke wokeness. the same way people are sick of having wokeness shoved down their throats, im equally sick of having anti-wokeness shoved down my throat. holy shit write a dick or poop joke or something.

What's the matter, bro? Don't you want to hear the truth?

What's the matter, bro? Don't you want to hear the truth?

possibly the worst intro to a set you could have. “it may not be funny but at least you know i’m bringing the truth” like first of all, this is a comedy club that’s the opposite of what your priorities should be. also, he literally lies and says white people invented printing lol you gotta be a hardcore white supremacist to enjoy that shit

Now that the progressives are explicitly racist and genocidal in their support of Hamas, I'm not sure anyone cares about their attempts to cancel people.

Now that the progressives are explicitly racist and genocidal in their support of Hamas, I'm not sure anyone cares about their attempts to cancel people.
supporting palestine =/= supporting hamas

possibly the worst intro to a set you could have. “it may not be funny but at least you know i’m bringing the truth” like first of all, this is a comedy club that’s the opposite of what your priorities should be. also, he literally lies and says white people invented printing lol you gotta be a hardcore white supremacist to enjoy that shit

This wasn't a "comedy" special.

The banner behind him reads "Home of Free Thinking Comedy". Anyone that has to announce they're thinking freely probably isn't actually thinking.

From the river to the sea...

Social justice warriors have been outed. They are explicitly anti Jewish and pro terror, and they're not even trying to hide it.

That's either an idiotic or diabolical take.

You're either an imbecile or a monster.

This brought laughter to millions of people and made Chris Rock into a household name.
He has done other standup routines with similar material in the years after.

This is ok?
Why is it funny?
Is it racist to laugh?

If a non-black comedian said ANY of it, their career would be over immediately. The best known media outlets would condemn the person into oblivion.

NGL, it's a hilarious bit, and me personally, I think it's ok. Racist jokes I find hilarious in general. Dave Chappelle's Clayton Bixby skit is arguably the GOAT comedy bit.

That's either an idiotic or diabolical take.

You're either an imbecile or a monster.
"From the river to the sea...." means eradicating Israel and committing genocide. Students put this message on a building at George Washington University. A Cornell professor found himself "exhilarated" by the Hamas brutality. Jewish kids at Cooper Union were locked in a library as rapid Hamas/Palestinian supporters pounded on the doors and glass. Jewish students at Columbia are being harassed.

So no, my take is spot on. Progressives around the world aren't even pretending anymore. They are, in their own words, "exhilarated" by violence against Jews, and are targeting Jews worldwide.

So bottom line, fuck off nazi punk.

"From the river to the sea...." means eradicating Israel and committing genocide. Students put this message on a building at George Washington University. A Cornell professor found himself "exhilarated" by the Hamas brutality. Jewish kids at Cooper Union were locked in a library as rapid Hamas/Palestinian supporters pounded on the doors and glass. Jewish students at Columbia are being harassed.

So no, my take is spot on. Progressives around the world aren't even pretending anymore. They are, in their own words, "exhilarated" by violence against Jews, and are targeting Jews worldwide.

So bottom line, fuck off nazi punk.

And from that you get what you said about progressives?

What's wrong with you?

Back