“Floyd carried Conor”

IncreaseDanaPay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is the biggest cope for boxing and Floyd fans. Floyd was getting outboxed until Conor gassed out. The ref saved Floyd once he was hurt by a body shot in round 9, even George Foreman himself said the same.

lol at thinking Floyd would let Conor rock his ass 3 times and embarrass himself against someone that isn’t a boxer.

I find it funny Floyd gets so much credit for barely beating a mma fighter in boxing. If Floyd was 49-0 and considered the GOAT of boxing then why was it so impressive he beat a 0-0 mma fighter? Shouldn’t that have been expected.

if Conor had 1/2 the power of Ngannou, he would have dumped Floyd in the 2nd when he landed that showy uppercut. he was throwing baby arm punches for some reason.

Do you know how rare it is for Floyd to ko anyone particularly bigger fighters? That says everything. Its unlikely Floyd would ko conor so by gassing he ensured the ko

Last edited:
Floyd was just walking forward with his hands up and following Conor around the ring - no cutting angles, no philly shell, no hard jabs to the body.

I had Floyd to drop Conor in the 9th and I even remember realising towards the end of the round that he was taking it to the 10th - cause that's where Floyd had his money.

Don't use Ngannous achievement to try and resurrect some nuthugging BS that was disproved in 2017 - you wanna talk some Schuab brain rot about mystical angles and the wrestling stance too?

Floyd was just walking forward with his hands up and following Conor around the ring - no cutting angles, no philly shell, no hard jabs to the body.

I had Floyd to drop Conor in the 9th and I even remember realising towards the end of the round that he was taking it to the 10th - cause that's where Floyd had his money.

Don't use Ngannous achievement to try and resurrect some nuthugging BS that was disproved in 2017 - you wanna talk some Schuab brain rot about mystical angles and the wrestling stance too?
He just fought another counter boxer so couldn’t fight the same way. He had a hard time finding openings and got countered with the uppercut everytime he came in or something else.

Do you know how rare it is for Floyd to ko anyone particularly bigger fighters? That says everything. Its unlikely Floyd would ko Floyd so by gassing he ensured the ko
He didn’t KO him

yea I don't think Floyd carried Conor, it's not in his nature. He will absolutely take the KO when he can (see Victor Ortiz, Tenshin).

however, one thing you need to understand about Floyd: he calculates risk better than an actuarial algorithm. he knew, going into this fight, that Conor posed comparatively little threat for a massive reward due to the aforementioned cardio issues. Floyd always likes to make himself out as a bank robber (like the original PBF), but in reality he is like an insider trader--making investments based on the naivety of the general public

Floyd played his part.

Say what you want about the guy, but he keeps himself ready.
You can't say the same about Fury.

He just fought another counter boxer so couldn’t fight the same way. He had a hard time finding openings and got countered with the uppercut everytime he came in or something else.
Uh huh and he fought that way when he foughter Judah, Maidana, De La Hoya or Marquez?

If you watched that fight and didn't see that Floyd didn't even try to box to his abilites then I'm afraid you just don't know shit about boxing.

Which is fine, but don't clog up the forum with nonense threads if so.

Conor fans on life support once again, Floyd gave Conor 9 rounds to do whatever he pleased and he still lost LOL

Uh huh and he fought that way when he foughter Judah, Maidana, De La Hoya or Marquez?

If you watched that fight and didn't see that Floyd didn't even try to box to his abilites then I'm afraid you just don't know shit about boxing.

Which is fine, but don't clog up the forum with nonense threads if so.
Well it’s pretty obvious Fury didn’t fight to his best abilities either

I find it funny Floyd gets so much credit for barely beating a mma fighter in boxing. If Floyd was 49-0 and considered the GOAT of boxing then why was it so impressive he beat a 0-0 mma fighter? Shouldn’t that have been expected.

SRR is the GOAT of boxing.

Well it’s pretty obvious Fury didn’t fight to his best abilities either
Oh so when Conor nuthugging becomes impossible you just fall back to Francis bashing

Fury boxed to the best of his abilities in the circumstances, but Ngannou was able to disrupt him and force Fury into situations and a range that he didn't want to be at. He fought the way you would expect Tyson Fury to fight - popping the jab, behind the shoulder, in and out, looking to set traps for his opponent to come across the front foot. Fury didn't physically prepare for the fight to the highest level, which is a totally different thing. From round 3 Fury was seriously uncomfortable for large portions - Floyd was never uncomfortable against Conor.

Floyd didn't try to fight McGregor like Floyd Mayweather because he didn't need to - he just followed him around the ring with his hands up to tire him out and then went to work to get the TKO. If he had been interested in doing so he could have tried to end that fight sooner, but he took the surest option to cash out. It was a heist and Floyd made bank.

Oh so when Conor nuthugging becomes impossible you just fall back to Francis bashing

Fury boxed to the best of his abilities in the circumstances, but Ngannou was able to disrupt him and force Fury into situations and a range that he didn't want to be at. He fought the way you would expect Tyson Fury to fight - popping the jab, behind the shoulder, in and out, looking to set traps for his opponent to come across the front foot. Fury didn't physically prepare for the fight to the highest level, which is a totally different thing. From round 3 Fury was seriously uncomfortable for large portions - Floyd was never uncomfortable against Conor.

Floyd didn't try to fight McGregor like Floyd Mayweather because he didn't need to - he just followed him around the ring with his hands up to tire him out and then went to work to get the TKO. If he had been interested in doing so he could have tried to end that fight sooner, but he took the surest option to cash out. It was a heist and Floyd made bank.
What would benefit Floyd to carry Conor? He already was getting paid. Just admit he struggled and move on. The GOAT of boxing wouldn’t intentionally let himself look foolish against an amateur.

There was no reason for Mayweather to carry anyone. That's not in his nature.
Mayweather couldn't finish Conor in the opening rounds. He was too big and too fresh. Once Conor was exhausted in the later rounds he put the heat on and ended it.

He also struggled with Logan Paul. It was rather funny watching the GOAT of boxing get bullied by a big kid with zero knock out power. Imagine if that was a real fight.. Jesus.

Back