News Paul Felder has submitted his first test back in the USADA testing pool

Could he become a top-15 fighter again?

• Total voters
38 years old with these last 5. I think guys in the booth get delusuional commentating on all the action. The real question is who gets to beat Paul Felder's ass?

He's going to get a legacy fight with an old veteran like Jim Miller, not some ranked opponent.

To be clear, this is a terrible idea and its absurd to me a guy who is extremely lucky to have a meaningful day job with the UFC brodcast team is signing up to take more brain damage. It is a bad idea by any definition. Health is wealth.

In any event I don't think he's getting booked with anyone thats guaranteed to whoop him. He'll get booked with another old vet or someone who doesn't really belong.

He lost that fight against Barboza, so he’s really 1-4 in his last 5.

Not top-15 material anymore. I think he’s in very good shape, so cardio shouldn’t be a problem. Hopefully he gets a good match up with some veteran and we get a good fight.

He will only be eligible for 300 if it's April 6th(doubt it since WrestleMania is that night) or April 13th.

If it's March 30th he's screwed.

38 years old with these last 5. I think guys in the booth get delusuional commentating on all the action. The real question is who gets to beat Paul Felder's ass?

View attachment 1009699

Delusional?

All those went to decision.
Not like the dude was KO'd... repeatedly.

He's game, and entered the pool faster than Mcgregor.
(who had a fight booked & brutally lost his last two fights)

I just like to watch good fights & Felder always brings it. I just hope they don't feed him to a 23 year old up & coming no name.

If Guida gets past Silva there's that & Lauzon said he will return for an intriguing match-up & this fits the bill imo

I hope people finally realize that some fighters fight because they fucking love to fight. Felder's got some money and a great job as commentator. He gets paid around $82k last fight from what I read. That is more than commentating (I read it's about $42k/event) but he easily makes more commentating in a year than he would fighting.

He just loves to fight. Look at all the amateurs fighting for free (including myself back in the day). Next time someone thinks they're so smart to say, who would want to be an UFC fighter, they get paid so little. Know that there are plenty who would fight for $100, or even nothing.

Last edited:
Gunning for UFC 300?

Maybe he’s who McGregor is asking for <Lmaoo>

Robbed Barboza
Robbed by Hooker
Almost Robbed RDA

Interesting last 3 fights if he returns to the former that took Hooker and Barboza to razor close decisions I think Felder has enough in the tank to get ranked again behind some good fight IQ and a well rounded skill set dudes a great pressure fighter when he commits to it with some great natural fight finishing abilities.

But my money would be that he looks like he did in the RDA loss and is a step behind the better fighters (to be fair RDA was on fire). Felder has always had the issue of waiting at range trying to be too pretty and letting fights slip away and I'm thinking the long layoff does this habit no favors.

If he found it important, he has to do it. No one can live life for him. Only he can live it. Only he can determine what is important to make the most of it and live it to the fullest.

Good luck, Paul Felder.

Delusional?

All those went to decision.
Not like the dude was KO'd... repeatedly.

He's game, and entered the pool faster than Mcgregor.
(who had a fight booked & brutally lost his last two fights)
How does any of that mean he won't get his ass handed to him? old, rusty, never great to begin with.

Back