Media Former UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy declared better boxer than Ngannou

giphy.gif

TBF Hardy wasn't that bad. He has a jab and cross, is big and long.
Ultimately, his lack of succes was due being too much of a pussy for mma.

I mean, records don't lie.

Josh Watson>Greg Hardy>Francis Ngannou>Tyson Fury

This is what a boxing GOAT looks like
upload_2023-11-2_7-36-5.png

Francis will overtake him soon
Greg Hardy is only 3-0 (4-0 if you include his ex-wife) and they weren't any quality wins either
Didn't Hasim Rahman start to train boxing at age 20, and yet he's one of only two guys to beat Lennox Lewis?

I wonder if his son got any of that talent

I'm sure Ray Mercer was ranked at some point on fight matrix. Still doesn't mean shit

Yeah, but you'd have to be crazy to pick Hardy to win that fight. Just goes to show that rankings are overrated.

Okay, this thread reignited my curiosity about a previous question I could not find an answer to... Why, on Wikipedia, does Greg Hardy's Total Combat League record say, 3-1 (1-1 with Alexander Flores)? All I've been able to find elsewhere was that Alexander Flores defeated him... I mean I know anyone can post on Wikipedia, but I also know that it's pretty reliable after everything gets through the filter. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Yeah, but you'd have to be crazy to pick Hardy to win that fight. Just goes to show that rankings are overrated.

Okay, this thread reignited my curiosity about a previous question I could not find an answer to... Why, on Wikipedia, does Greg Hardy's Total Combat League record say, 3-1 (1-1 with Alexander Flores)? All I've been able to find elsewhere was that Alexander Flores defeated him... I mean I know anyone can post on Wikipedia, but I also know that it's pretty reliable after everything gets through the filter. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance!
It's Team Combat League.
Multiple rounds, multiple fighters, that switch out every round. It's team based. A boxer named Alex Flores KOd him when they fought in like the 17th round. They fought in an earlier round and Hardy got that round by UD.

Flores also beat Matt Mitrone in a boxing/MMA hybrid type fight.

Greg Hardy has a win over Hasim Rahman Jr? Lol. Rahman JR was acting all tough around Rampage Jackson. I guess it's a good thing he never fought Jake Paul

Greg Hardy has a win over Hasim Rahman Jr? Lol. Rahman JR was acting all tough around Rampage Jackson. I guess it's a good thing he never fought Jake Paul
Rahman was much smaller than Hardy. Hardy would beat Jake Paul also, especially Paul from 2 years ago or so.

You have to remember Jake Paul is usually bigger than his opponents by a good bit. The two guys who gave him his hardest fights are around his size (Silva and Fury).

Didn't Hasim Rahman start to train boxing at age 20, and yet he's one of only two guys to beat Lennox Lewis?

I wonder if his son got any of that talent
Hasim had a sledgehammer if he could land it and that got him quite far. His son. Nah.

Back