What are your favourite fights where a fighter dominated a significantly larger opponent?

Hendo vs Fedor

2hmN3ZV.gif

Manhoef vs Hunt

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

Viscera vs. Crash Holly. Amazing that Big Vis was able to beat a super heavyweight like Crash

People were saying the 29lbs weight difference between Jailton and Derrick was too much and Jailton's grappling wouldn't work on someone as big as Lewis. 'Almeida needs to go down to LHW he's too small for the division!' <{1-1}> They were 100% wrong. He got 2 50-44s. Lewis's 'just stand up from the bottom' wasn't happening last night.

I think I know whose highlights might dominate this thread but here's a fight I enjoyed:

tumblr_mj6g27veVp1rr8wbto1_500.gif

Mark Hunt was giving up a 12½" reach and 14" height advantage in this fight and he knocked Struve out viciously and broke his jaw.
Easy cowboy. 29 pounds of visceral fat does not grant you this giant boost in raw power the way some of you seem to think it does.

Varelans was a big powerful guy but he wasn't the best fighter unfortunately. 6'8" and listed as 330lbs here against 5'9" 207lbs Igor Vorchanchin, who won by KO.

Varelans finished his career at 9-9 and died 'of Covid' in 2021 aged 51.

Igor wrote the book on how to spark mf’rs that outsized him like a cartoon fight
i18487_IgorVovchanchynvsPaulVarelansIFC1.gif

Giant Silva vs Takashi Sugiura @ Pride Bushido 4 was my favourite. It was another fight where Silva got his ass handed to him by a way smaller dude, but the funniest thing about it was the pro-wrestling ending where during Sugiura's post-fight interview, out of nowhere the camera pans to Giant Silva going crazy with a big wooden 2X4 as like 10 tiny Japanese guys try and restrain him (Silva also loses this fight) and Sugiura flees from the ring and then I guess starts cracking jokes as the crowd laughs. Man, I wish I had the clip but it doesn't seem to be on the net. It's one of the most underrated Pride moments for sure. You'd think it was all staged except for the haunted look on Silva's face, poor guy
I’ve seen the video before, I’m sure it’s somewhere online lol. Pretty hilarious

Reactions: Zer
Only MMA fight that comes to mind is Stipe vs Ngannou 1.
I love that badass performance by Stipe even if a lot of people think he played it safe (there's nothing safe about fighting Ngannou).

In boxing, Usyk making AJ quit twice was satisfying

Obviously Mike Tyson murking so many big guys was comically awesome.

Cormier vs Big Foot in strikeforce

DC outstruck BF; caught his kick and swept him, stuffed his take downs etc

This was after Bigfoot mauled Fedor? I remember DC being a replacement in the tournament right?
Took me off guard, I had no idea who he was.

Back