PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She can get it
401775004_10222468237325704_3265920435935106219_n.jpg
Mommy

"He might not get as big of a pop...as our next celebrity...who we will not show you...."
What the fuck was that?? Lmao

Gordon Ryan was to the right of Pena, but I don't think Anik was referring to him.

If they put Joe Rogan in a solid dark colored shirt cuz they didn't want Andrade to think she was being attacked by a Joe Rogan sized erection

only thing i know is that Aspinall/Pavlovich aint making it to the judges

Dern looks terrible but Andrade didnt look good either, and won because of years steriods abuse

shes basically a man fighting women and hoping her strength gets there

Quit projecting

I am a well travelled cultured individual and Id like to fuck Mackenzie Dern. Cry about it.
Maybe reading comprehension isn't your thing then. I said dern is average at best for a Brazilian, which she is. If course you would want to fuck her, because you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.

Still probably whacking off to Ronda Rousey lol

Dern needs to go to train wrestling, go to AKA. Dern striking was embarrassing, I think she felt power and all her fundamentals and gameplan went out the window. She probably had flash of her ex husband. I don’t think she was right in the head going into this bout in the first place based on the constant talk of her divorce and ex husband.

Fuck the striking Dern, go full GSP with the ground game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back