Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

giphy.gif

Hey look folks our kids have segregated into gangs based on skin color and are beating and killing each other, basically turning our country into a giant prison colony

Nothing to fear as the msm remains consistent within their policy of cherrypicking total radio silence for certain issues and going overboard with a hysterical manic hyper-focus on others

Actually my student and his friends aren't a gang, and their group of friends is multi-racial, but sure keep painting everything with that brush. And ignoring the fact that both of these events were covered by MSM and neither were hysterical or hyper-focused.

But my oh my do you want it to be

giphy.gif

Hey look folks our kids have segregated into gangs based on skin color and are beating and killing each other, basically turning our country into a giant prison colony

Nothing to fear as the msm remains consistent within their policy of cherrypicking total radio silence for certain issues and going overboard with a hysterical manic hyper-focus on others
Schools and social groups have been like that my entire life & I'm in my late 30s. Grew up in the Northeast part of a Northeast state.

I remember getting called into the principle's office for sitting with a white girl on the school bus. We were friends & she asked if I could sit with her so we could play games and sing songs. Her dad called the school and demanded the school didn't have Black boys sit with his daughter. So the principle tried enforcing the rule.
My father went to jail that day........

I have been suspended and even expelled from school due to physically retaliating against people calling me the N-word, Making fun of me being bi-racial, and antisemitism due to my mom being Jewish.

When are you saying the "schools turned racist?"

My grade school and high-school had multiple race riots where the racist white gang fought the Black kids, the skateboarders, & the people who had Black friends in their social groups.

Last edited:
Schools and social groups have been like that my entire life & I'm in my late 30s. Grew up in the Northeast part of a North East state.
giphy.gif

I remember getting called into the principles office for sitting with a white girl on the school bus. We were friends & she asked if I could sit with her so we could play games and sing songs. Her dad called the school and demanded the school didn't have Black boys sit with his daughter. So the principle tried enforcing the rule.
My father went to jail that day........
<DontBelieve1>

I have been suspended and even expelled from school due to physically retaliating against people calling me the N-word, Making fun of me being bi-racial, and antisemitism due to my mom being Jewish.When are you saying the "schools turned racist?"My grade school and high-school had multiple race riots where the racist white gang fought the Black kids, the skateboarders, & the people who had Black friends...
giphy.gif

Actually my student and his friends aren't a gang, and their group of friends is multi-racial, but sure keep painting everything with that brush. And ignoring the fact that both of these events were covered by MSM and neither were hysterical or hyper-focused.

But my oh my do you want it to be

Is that a reply to my post or are you on your Queen Bee soapbox trawling for likes on my behalf? LMK cause I love giving out likes

According to a statement by his Father, he intervened in an altercation between a friend and a couple of other kids. This wasn't 15 kids specifically targeting him, that's why it was worded that way.

So that makes it ok for 15 kids to beat and stomp another kid to death?

You Libs crack me up with your excuses.

You mean to tell me that @nhbbear misrepresented a story and all the awful right-wing posters lined up in agreement before even reading the story themselves?

Well I never....

The story is that this 17 year old stuck up for a smaller kid who was getting picked on.

I thought that you guys were against bullying?

They recently found a 16 year old girl beaten to death in that area too.

Adults are talking. You may want to meme & gif in a children's section somewhere. No need to troll. Plenty of other ways to ignore reality and release your inner clown. I'm just not into that.

Did I reply to you? Oh that's right, you replied to me. If you want real discourse leave the violins and anecdotes at home my dear child

So that makes it ok for 15 kids to beat and stomp another kid to death?

You Libs crack me up with your excuses.

You Cons crack me up with your ability to comprehend what you read. That's the reason for the headline, not an excuse for anything.

Is that a reply to my post or are you on your Queen Bee soapbox trawling for likes on my behalf? LMK cause I love giving out likes

A non-reply, how quaint and predictable.

You Cons crack me up with your ability to comprehend what you read. That's the reason for the headline, not an excuse for anything.

I know all about this story and the thread title is correct.

I don't care if the 17 year old intervened by helping another kid or not, that is no excuse for a dozen kids to savagely beat another kid to death like animals.

Back