Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

So this is what fucking Meatball Ron is bringing to the table? That's a no from me.

You are a real shithead but if you want to play that game the mayor of the city this happen in is a democrat.

"Kenneth T. Welch (born August 15, 1964) is an American politician serving as mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida. A member of the Democratic Party, Welch served on the county commission of Pinellas County, Florida. Welch is the city’s first African-American mayor."

Not in this case does that have anything to do with this.

You are a real shithead but if you want to play that game the mayor of the city this happen in is a democrat.

"Kenneth T. Welch (born August 15, 1964) is an American politician serving as mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida. A member of the Democratic Party, Welch served on the county commission of Pinellas County, Florida. Welch is the city’s first African-American mayor."

Not in this case does that have anything to do with this.
It's unfortunate, but not surprising that you missed the point of my post.

It's unfortunate, but not surprising that you missed the point of my post.

No had no point other then trying to make something political and blaming the governor which would have a hell of a lot less to do with crime in the city then the mayor.

Unless you can provide why this would be his fault then it's just bullshit. However this is nothing new for you.

No had no point other then trying to make something political
You came close to getting it...
and blaming the governor which would have a hell of a lot less to do with crime in the city then the mayor.

Unless you can provide why this would be his fault then it's just bullshit. However this is nothing new for you.
But you really are a dullard so even if I tried to spell it out for you it would still be too difficult for you to grasp.

You came close to getting it...

But you really are a dullard so even if I tried to spell it out for you it would still be too difficult for you to grasp.

If your post was sarcasm and not political then my bad and I missed it. If it was political then you will certainly have to explain how so.

I mean... this is the most Florida story I've ever read.

Article doesn't specify exactly how the child died. We don't know if the father killed him and then brought him outside to chuck him in a body of water. Maybe he was alive when the father decided to throw him at an alligator he saw. What a disgusting story. They should wall this guy up with brick and mortar like in medieval times.

Sad as it is it would be better for the kid if he got killed by the gator

I can’t imagine the suffering he will go through for the rest of his life
WTF ??
How is the hell is it better for the kid to be killed by the gator? People can overcome grief / learn to deal with it. Plently of kids are getting along with live even after parents have been murdered. And this kid being 2 years old wouldn't remember much of the details.

Article doesn't specify exactly how the child died. We don't know if the father killed him and then brought him outside to chuck him in a body of water. Maybe he was alive when the father decided to throw him at an alligator he saw. What a disgusting story. They should wall this guy up with brick and mortar like in medieval times.
I wonder if the dad just left the kid alone in the house after killing mom. Kid may have eventually went outside and wandered about and was grabbed by the gator.

I wonder which SoyDogger this was. <45><45>

As for political aspect so this post is not unfairly deleted, this is what happens when local DA reducae/chage laws and/or release statement they won't prosecute crimes under such and such and/or if there is imply not enough cops to enforce law and civil society

Did that lady grab a 9 iron and chase him out? That’s amazing

Here’s one making the rounds. Young college freshman, Jillian Ludwig, was out walking in a park when she was struck by a stray bullet. The shooter was shooting at a passing car and was later arrested after a confidential informant recorded him bragging about it. The shooter, Shaquille Taylor 29, should have never been out to be able to shoot this young girl. He was arrested and charged with aggravated battery when he shot someone else earlier in the year, however, 3 doctors found him unfit to stand trial, so he was fucking released back onto the streets.

Somehow, they have turned this back onto “reasonable gun restrictions” instead of focusing on our crumbling criminal justice system and its failure to lock dangerous people up. The da does discuss the loophole that allowed him to be back on the streets, but no one was raising a stink until this happened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...by-stray-bullet-in-nashville-park/ar-AA1jGH1E

Here’s one making the rounds. Young college freshman, Jillian Ludwig, was out walking in a park when she was struck by a stray bullet. The shooter was shooting at a passing car and was later arrested after a confidential informant recorded him bragging about it. The shooter, Shaquille Taylor 29, should have never been out to be able to shoot this young girl. He was arrested and charged with aggravated battery when he shot someone else earlier in the year, however, 3 doctors found him unfit to stand trial, so he was fucking released back onto the streets.

Somehow, they have turned this back onto “reasonable gun restrictions” instead of focusing on our crumbling criminal justice system and its failure to lock dangerous people up. The da does discuss the loophole that allowed him to be back on the streets, but no one was raising a stink until this happened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...by-stray-bullet-in-nashville-park/ar-AA1jGH1E
If I rob someone or a bank can I get away with it and keep the money too if I pretend to be crazy and unfit to stand trail?

If I rob someone or a bank can I get away with it and keep the money too if I pretend to be crazy and unfit to stand trail?

I think you should go for it. It worked for this guy

A group of 15 students brutally attacked a single student in Las Vegas last week. The student has since died and parents kept him on life support to see if there was any chance he could recover but his injuries were too severe and they donated his organs to try and save others. This is beyond disgusting. The biggest news outlet that I could find covering this was yahoo news. Really, no one-not even fox?

What the hell is wrong with these kids and what the hell is wrong with the media for not covering it? Jesus Christ, I have to say it, but if roles were reversed (the victim is white, suspects are black) it would be on every single major news outlet and ben crump would be shitting flaming kittens.

The story is real, but only local news seems to be covering it. And this is before he passed.

https://news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-teen-father-speaks-070442237.html

Last edited:
Back