Apart from Gane, Jon Jones has struggled in every fight since they forced him to close his hands

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
Make of that what you will. He lost to Reyes and arguably lost to Santos once his biggest tool was removed. His range management is garbage without the threat of your eyes being turned into kebabs. All the drug stuff as well, this guy is a fraud and his fans are deluded.

Waited ten years to move up then finally did once Francis left. He’s a company man and has benefited from Dana White privilege more than anyone in the history of mma. Only casuals consider Jon to be the greatest of all time - which quite frankly is an insult to mankind.

Make of that what you will. He lost to Reyes and arguably lost to Santos once his biggest tool was removed. His range management is garbage without the threat of your eyes being turned into kebabs. All the drug stuff as well, this guy is a fraud and his fans are deluded.

Waited ten years to move up then finally did once Francis left. He’s a company man and has benefited from Dana White privilege more than anyone in the history of mma. Only casuals consider Jon to be the greatest of all time - which quite frankly is an insult to mankind.

So he was poking people all the way up to the Santos fight? Got any evidence of that?

Usually the only gif people can find is against Glover, which predated Santos and Reyes by five years.

His last eye poke was against Glover? You don't think he looked good against DC, Gus, OSP and Smith?

apart from jon jones can u name me
the best resume
the hardest resume
wiped out 2 generations of fighters
double champ
90 percent of his wins where all monsters

strangled the big strong and fast HW yall hoping that could beat him

no one beats him but father time
u should have figure this out a long time ago
maybe just maybe u are having a hard time figuring things

apart from jon jones can u name me
the best resume
the hardest resume
wiped out 2 generations of fighters
double champ
90 percent of his wins where all monsters

strangled the big strong and fast HW yall hoping that could beat him

no one beats him but father time
u should have figure this out a long time ago
maybe just maybe u are having a hard time figuring things

doping-steroids.gif

No, Jones just started sticking his fingers out because he was tweeking on coke. It does weird things to people. Also makes people stare out the peekhole for hours.

His last eye poke was against Glover? You don't think he looked good against DC, Gus, OSP and Smith?

Smith: 48-44, down from 50-44 because of a 2-point deduction
Gus 2: KO in Round 3
DC 2: KO in Round 3
OVP: 50-45
DC 1: 49-46

I'd say he did just fine, with finishes and one-sided dominations in each of those five fights. But that was my point - as far as I can tell, Jones hasn't poked anyone since the Glover fight, so to act like he's lost a step only because he's not poking anyone anymore is ridiculous.

I met Jones at the airport in Albuquerque and when I asked him for an autograph he gouged my eyes out
I was there, seen it!

You need to fess up - he didn't poke your eye till after you told him your username and his daughter heard it and screamed out loud.

I was there, seen it!

You need to fess up - he didn't poke your eye till after you told him your username and his daughter heard it and screamed out loud.
You got me. I was with my buddy Barry mccochaner as well and that probably didn’t help

Smith: 48-44, down from 50-44 because of a 2-point deduction
Gus 2: KO in Round 3
DC 2: KO in Round 3
OVP: 50-45
DC 1: 49-46

I'd say he did just fine, with finishes and one-sided dominations in each of those five fights. But that was my point - as far as I can tell, Jones hasn't poked anyone since the Glover fight, so to act like he's lost a step only because he's not poking anyone anymore is ridiculous.

They are blinded by their hatred and think its because Jones poked them.

Also, Jones' list of wins in the USADA era weren't too impressive:

OSP
Gus - Jones failed a drug test for this fight because he was "pulsing", and it was clear looking back that Gus was sort of washed by this point
Anthony Smith
Thiago Santos - razor close fight
Reyes - Should've lost the decision here
Waited for Francis to leave, then outgrappled a French Kickboxer

They are blinded by their hatred and think its because Jones poked them.

Hatred of what? An illegitimate fighter trying to claim they’re the greatest of all time? I mean sure. I’m okay with that

Jones struggled against LHW’s because they’re actually skilled in MMA, he beat Gane easily because is unskilled in MMA.

Hatred of what? An illegitimate fighter trying to claim they’re the greatest of all time? I mean sure. I’m okay with that

As a near sighted person it saddens me to see someone throw away the gift of sight over the hatred in their heart.

Your name is Marco Polo. Must really love that game.

Back