Costa vs Pereira at LHW would be an insane stand up war

KanoKanito

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know they won't give him a title shot because he is not ranked, but can you imagine if this fight happened? It will be a pure fire fight of aggression. Two bulls going at it, someone is going down 100%. I wish UFC had more fun match ups like this instead of wrestler vs striker... it's getting boring.

I heard Costa can't stand anymore after Izzy, (coughs), violated him in their last fight. Then I also heard labor was quite rough for Paulo to the point where he had to drop the fight with Khamzat. All of that trash talk and the clown decides to go into labor lol.

At this point, Paulo Costa should just join Blacked and perform there, it would be far more fitting for him than the Octagon. Dana White should cut him.

Costa with one win could be back fighting for the title, such is the UFC matchmaking.
So it could happen TS.

I like the idea.

lol no it wouldn't. Costa doesn't even have a win over someone on the UFC roster.

He can't beat people unless they're on their way out. Yoel is like the only win he has that wasn't a dude on his way out but was still like 40+

Pereira would end him inside 2 rounds tops

While Costa tries to wind up those big shots he will eat a left hook and sleep

The last time I made a thread about Costa moving up to LHW, everyone on sherdog suggested that he would get murdered by everyone in the division.

Costa would be panic wrestling the first minute

Costa got tagged by the worst striker in the sport of mma (Vettori)
Imagine what Alex could do to him

I know they won't give him a title shot because he is not ranked, but can you imagine if this fight happened? It will be a pure fire fight of aggression. Two bulls going at it, someone is going down 100%. I wish UFC had more fun match ups like this instead of wrestler vs striker... it's getting boring.
Lol no dude.

Would watch. Costa is still a big guy with power. You never know.

Alex would chop his legs off. He's super hittable and doesn't check leg kicks. Poatan would sleep him faster than Izzy did.

Costa would get knocked out. When Costa matches a superior striker he backs off (see Izzy fight).

Costa doesn't have the type of power or style to overwhelm Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back