Media Jon Jones on whether Running is tougher than MMA as a sport

Not really... Have a rewatch... Its all about how you judge round 3...

It is subjective “Reyes power faded”

Jon got outstruck 3 rounds to 2 and lost the contest under the unified rule set. If you believe anything else you’re biased.

It is subjective “Reyes power faded”

Jon got outstruck 3 rounds to 2 and lost the contest under the unified rule set. If you believe anything else you’re biased.

Stats on paper are subjective as well..

His energy fell off that's plain to see if you watch the fight... They both landed around the same.percentage in that round...(55% for Jones , 57% for Reyes)

Not all strikes are equal ... Reyes may have landed more...but landed what? ..

Jones then dominated the next two rounds...

Reyes had a great two rounds but he couldn't sustain it..

Stats on paper are subjective as well..

His energy fell off that's plain to see if you watch the fight... They both landed around the same.percentage in that round...(55% for Jones , 57% for Reyes)

Not all strikes are equal ... Reyes may have landed more...but landed what? ..

Jones then dominated the next two rounds...

Reyes had a great two rounds but he couldn't sustain it..

You’re arguing for a change in the rules.

If you look it like it’s a race, Jon lost the race but finished stronger. That’s it. He still lost.

stll the best fighter ever
best resume
hardest resume
beaten 2 generations of the best fighters this planet can offer
your favorite goats resume anyones resume would look like trash
if u even compare it to jones

He certainly dominates everyone else in the UFC in times he's pissed hot.

Jones hid from USADA under the cage at Jackson/Winks gym. For like 8 hours..
Jones caused a hit-and-run accident with a pregnant woman and ran from the scene. Only to run back and grab his Cocaine..
Don’t know about him running from LHW, but he sure did run from HW competition while Ngannou was champ.
Ngannou quit. Ran from the UFC instead of taking a payday against Jones.
But yeah,,,, ran..

1701279844122.png

10.gif

Ngannou quit. Ran from the UFC instead of taking a payday against Jones.
But yeah,,,, ran..

View attachment 1013651
Those title defenses are for LHW.
You can spin it how you want but it’s no coincidence that Bones entered HW competition days after Ngannou was released. It took him over 3 years to “bulk up” which was no accident and only felt ready after Big Frank was released.
But yea, he definitely ran from Big Frank.

You’re arguing for a change in the rules.

If you look it like it’s a race, Jon lost the race but finished stronger. That’s it. He still lost.

No im not...

Judging is based on effective striking first...

If your landing 57% of the less effective strikes to your opponent landing 55% of the more effective strikes ...then whos round is it? ..The 55%
..not all strikes are equal

Reyes was taping Jones half way through round 3 cuz he was gassing .. while Jones was coming on stronger and landing more effective shots during the second half...

Like i said im okay with a draw cuz that third was super close...

A rematch would of really settled this as Reyes clearly had the fight of his life vs jones the first time considering how his next fights went...

At this point in his wasted life, Jones only has MMA left to pay his bills. We might see him signing autographs for $5 each in a bingo hall upon retirement.

No im not...

If your landing 57% of the less effective strikes to your opponent landing 55% of the more effective strikes ...then whos round is it? ..The 55%

Reyes was taping Jones half way through round 3 cuz he was gassing .. while Jones was coming on stronger and landing more effective shots during the second half...

A rematch would of really settled this as Reyes clearly had the fight of his life vs jones the first time considering how his next fights went...

Okay I’ll bite. Show me one gif of Jon’s success in that fight.

This is why its important to weigh how stupid a post is and the time/attention you're giving them. The runner guy is obviously trolling and he was successful getting Jones to take the time to reply. I bet he is laughing his ass off.

that guy talking about running is a clown but Jon Jones talking about how MMA is a way of life and survival, give me a break. you were snorting coke off a hooker's asshole before your fights and shooting steroids in your ass before you hid under a ring for hours. what a "way of life" and "survival".

He had to sniff that coke just to survive, brother. It was life and death.

Those title defenses are for LHW.
You can spin it how you want but it’s no coincidence that Bones entered HW competition days after Ngannou was released. It took him over 3 years to “bulk up” which was no accident and only felt ready after Big Frank was released.
But yea, he definitely ran from Big Frank.
That makes sense.
Jones likely knew Francis would turn down the highest pay ever and quit, running away from the UFC instead.
Jones waited, knowing Francis would turn the offer to fight him.
Then Jones struggled with Francis hardest competition after Francis quit MMA

1701289233314.png

This makes sense!

Picto running away from Big Frank like a complete bitch will always be hilarious. Not to mention ducking HW for a decade, hiding under a fucking cage and crying like a jackass because he can't stop cheating.

That makes sense.
Jones likely knew Francis would turn down the highest pay ever and quit, running away from the UFC instead.
Jones waited, knowing Francis would turn the offer to fight him.
Then Jones struggled with Francis hardest competition after Francis quit MMA

View attachment 1013676

This makes sense!
If he did “run away from the UFC,” which is quite literally bullshit because he was released, it was the smartest thing he could have done because it led to him arguably beating the GOAT HW Boxer of this era and securing a payday bigger than all his UFC fights combined.

No im not...

Still waiting. I mean if Jons strikes were so much harder than Reyes while Reyes was throwing pitter patter, there’s going to be some gifs out there showing damage or impact surely. All I’m hearing is copium. Your guy is a fraud

Back