Media Jon Jones on whether Running is tougher than MMA as a sport

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

F__AOmxa8AATZzy.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

Jon was definitely a fan of running for survival when he hit that pregnant chick.

that guy talking about running is a clown but Jon Jones talking about how MMA is a way of life and survival, give me a break. you were snorting coke off a hooker's asshole before your fights and shooting steroids in your ass before you hid under a ring for hours. what a "way of life" and "survival".

MMA is the more p4p difficult sport but the competition in running is way tougher.

That guy does not look like an elite runner though unless I am missing something.

Video is fooked. Generalizing to demean people who do great thingz is unfortunately all too common in today'z society.

lol at runners not having time to waste on instagram, but having time making editing 19 second video's responding to said person LOL

What a weird flex. Have to agree with Jones here. Why tf would a runner call out mma? What a weird comparison. The guy obviously has a beef with the sport and an mma fighter probably did smash his gf.
MMA is the ultimate sport and even people missing legs can run marathons.
Alpha Runner is an embarrassing clown. Making slomo videos of yourself running for the gram is cringe. TS please tell me you’re the alpha runner enduring pain and searching for validation on sherdog.

Last edited:
Back