• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2023 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

I got you bud

I think I made this one for you last year

Got it! I remember that one but I got a new phone and lost it. I will make sure to save it on my computer this year because this one is badass! Thanks again for the help.

Oops guess I have to figure out to center it lol!

Last edited:
Got it! I remember that one but I got a new phone and lost it. I will make sure to save it on my computer this year because this one is badass! Thanks again for the help.

Oops guess I have to figure out to center it lol!

I'm still figuring out the new setup myself, bud. I'll make a new one if I can't centre this one. I know we could get away without having a square gif on the old forum, but maybe it's different now.

I'll try cropping it to see if it makes a difference, but if not, I'll make a new one for you bud.

I'm still figuring out the new setup myself, bud. I'll make a new one if I can't centre this one. I know we could get away without having a square gif on the old forum, but maybe it's different now.

I'll try cropping it to see if it makes a difference, but if not, I'll make a new one for you bud.
Ok, thank you for the additional help on it . I know you are busy with all of

Back