PBP UFC on ESPN 52 - Dariush vs. Tsarukyan PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/2 at 4PM ET / 1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bobby used to irritate me but I learned to respect how he fights. But yeah, tonight showed the downside, like SIlva and Weidman. Fighting with hands down and showboating llook good when you win and very bad when you lose.

hes a punk inside and out of the octagon. fun fighter for sure

I respect Benny for never ducking a fight, but I think it's going to backfire tonight.

It's the american way. Horrible officiating in every major sports org in the US.
Not sure at all that America has a lock on it. I've seen some pretty laughable reffing in futbol as well.

What is the American way is how you guys add in politics to so many sport comments.

Let's go Benny! Prove me right that Arman ain't ready for the top dogs

I do agree with Beneil that this is kind of a no win fight for him. Super tough opponent that dosen't actually elevate his divisional station with a win, and a guaranteed rank plummet if he loses again.

If the grappling doesn't work Arman is screwed. Just feels like Benny has more ways to win.

Green identifying as a grappling dummy was not a good look

Gamrot already stopped you buddy.

Benefit of seeing highlights when they show lightweights? A James Vick KO is usually on deck, lol.

Some of you are either flat out retarded or blind.

The guy got knocked the fuck out, woken up by punches and then proceeded to get beat unconscious again by another solid 15+ shots directly to his temples.
he didn't get KTFO lol he got hit with a temple shot which doesn't affect your wits whatsoever, just makes your equilibrium fucked up. then turner pounced with GNP. yes it could have been stopped quicker but that wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be

Back