Anyone watching Mike Perry vs Eddie Alvarez in BKFC today?

Ley's go Platypus Mike Purry!!

Love seeing guys find a home after UFC.

Dude is killing it.

Lb for lb.

Beat the bigger guys and the smaller guys.

Seemed like a simple matter of size matters. Perry was a lot bigger. Eddie was boxing his lights off, but couldn't really hurt him.

Yep Eddie was really showing Perry up with his boxing skills. He was on another level striking wise but Perry walked him down and was just to big which folded Eddie eventually.

I’m happy for Mike. He’s basically reinvented himself in bare knuckle. He’s the new ‘Hands of Stone.’ Action fighter and all around badass.

Why were people picking 155 lbs Eddie over a 170/185 Perry …..you people amaze me
Either you’re delusional or didn’t watch the fight. To question why anyone would pick Eddie after Eddie absolutely worked Perry is crazy. You’re right in that he’s too small but Perry’s will power and determination kept him in that fight, not his size.

Damn, I just watched the main event and that was amazing!
I haven't seen a fighter so demoralized by his opponent's onslaught that he quit in his corner since BJ Penn vs GSP 2 <mma4>

Eddie got himself a loyal woman, EDDIIIIIIEEEEE I DONT LIKE THIS EDDIE
(even if Eddie had to give her a stern look and tell her "Hey, hey hey, stop it, come on" when she was screaming while the doctor was trying to talk to Eddie

Timestamped here:

)

Who can possible stop Platinum "KING OF VIOLENCE" Perry? MVP couldn't, Rockhold neither, Alvarez also failed... I'd say throw in Nate Diaz but he's used to that Jake Paul money now so...

Too bad Cody Garbrant is such a small dude, because since he's the guy who stole everything Platinum worked for in the UFC (the "angry manlet with neck tattoos" market is fairly limited), that would have been cool to watch them in the BKFC ring for the King Of Violence belt, but weight classes, yada yada

Back