• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone watching Mike Perry vs Eddie Alvarez in BKFC today?

This fight is a banger. I would guess Alvarez should win via more polished boxing but even though I don’t like Perry dude has a head full of cement and seems born for BKFC.

Eddie is tough but he isn't a good boxer. He gets hit a lot because all his weight is on his front foot. He tends to have a tilting forward lean. He tries to correct it but he just goes back to it during a brawl.

This fight is a banger. I would guess Alvarez should win via more polished boxing but even though I don’t like Perry dude has a head full of cement and seems born for BKFC.
Did you watch the Perry vs MVP fight?

Perry is gonna keep coming unless he gets put to sleep. It looked to me like Mike fought maybe 3 rounds of the MVP fight with a broken jaw or similar brutal facial injury and HE was the one moving forward even in the overtime round.

I do believe anyone can get KOed in bare knuckle, but Mike is built for that level of violence.

Eddie is a dog though. But an old dog. I don't see his mind breaking but I could see his chin/brain shutting off or bones breaking (which Maybe he could fight thru)

Probably will watch if I'm still awake.

Perry and bareknuckle are the perfect match. I think he beats Eddie.

No doubt, I'll catch it after on replay.

4acb83efaab972a7bb25ec62a333753f.jpg

Will this be the comeback of Todd Duffee???

WILL WATCH!
Fight got canceled/rescheduled, someone probably already replied tho.

Last edited:
That’s for the info. A few questions:
- is this free?
- where was Rothwell during the faceoffs?

Did you watch the Perry vs MVP fight?

Perry is gonna keep coming unless he gets put to sleep. It looked to me like Mike fought maybe 3 rounds of the MVP fight with a broken jaw or similar brutal facial injury and HE was the one moving forward even in the overtime round.

I do believe anyone can get KOed in bare knuckle, but Mike is built for that level of violence.

Eddie is a dog though. But an old dog. I don't see his mind breaking but I could see his chin/brain shutting off or bones breaking (which Maybe he could fight thru)
I did and I genuinely thought Perry would have nothing for MVP going into that fight but Perry is an absolute dog with a head full of cement. He is far from polished but when it comes to a bare knuckle scrap he just appears to be born for it. He has done shockingly well (shocking to me at least) and I’m definitely not counting him out against anyone in there.

I used to train with Alvarez and he has beautiful boxing, having thrown fists with the both of them I would say Alvarez should piece him up…but as Perry has shown this just seems to be a lane in which his testicular fortitude truly shines so I am leaning Perry for the win tonight.

I keep thinking this fight is going to turn out like Alvarez vs Gaethje, without the leg kicks. Eddie's shat on a lot here, because of the Conor fight, but the man is slick with his head movement.

I'm just happy that they're putting this fight on.

What time does this shit start Pacific

I’d like to catch it but I don’t know where to watch it. Feel free to DM me with recommendations!

Back