Media Jon Jones responds to Aspinall

He's literally asking to fight a legend in Stipe orJones himself though? They don't want anything to do with him cause they know what would happen lmao.

He beat USADA by tko for life with a pulsing exemption. Something Tommy can never replicate
Yeah cause Aspinall is a clean athlete. He'd beat post USADA pulsing Jones while being clean too.

Lol Jones will say anything except for setting up a future match with Aspinall

Jones is right, Tom is already talking about denying others fights and boxing, Jones would smash him

You've seen Jones fight for 2 minutes in the last 3+ years. He's 36 and coming off a major injury. How old does this guy gotta be before you acknowledge somebody out there has a good chance to beat him? :D lol

Yeah cause Aspinall is a clean athlete. He'd beat post USADA pulsing Jones while being clean too.

Are you going to claim he is not? He has yet to fail a drug test.

Try sticking to facts instead of making stuff up.

He beat USADA by tko for life with a pulsing exemption. Something Tommy can never replicate
Meh, that was more like a close split decision that went his way, after taking several Ls to USADA years before.

Conor literally knocked out USADA into retirement to be able to come back in 2024!

{<Mcgoat}

Funny enough.. Jon is right, but didn't actually address Aspinall's issues.

I am a Bones fan, but he should face Tom when he comes back, not Stipe, unless Stipe wants to fight Tom and wins. Then the Stipe fight would mean something.

Defending against Stipe then immediately retiring is great for Jon's legacy 5 years from now in some ufc promo but is a waste of time in today's HW division.

Are you going to claim he is not? He has yet to fail a drug test.

Try sticking to facts instead of making stuff up.
Claim who is not?

I just said Aspinall is clean. Jones clearly isn't as he has been busted on multiple occasions.

Are you arguing Jones is clean? Or did you think I was being sarcastic about Aspinall being clean?

What Jones say may be true, but he’s still ducking Aspinall. Jones essentially saying your resume isn’t near mine so you can’t make the call. But did Jones address the fact that Aspinall deserves the fight more than Stipe, or that it would be more relevant and challenging fight vs Aspinall, or that it’s the fight fans prefer to fight? If Aspinall is nothing then fight him after rehab or after Stipe. Jon is using his status card as an excuse to avoid Aspinall. Anyone with a brain can see through it.

Back