AMAZON PRIME & PBC agree to a deal

Ffs, why not just ESPN or DAZN
Hope Amazon doesnt get too greedy and make their own belt. ABC. Amazon Boxing championship.

The less places dividing boxing the better

Reactions: Ruv
If they could do a weekly show live on Prime..... I would LOVE it.
I'll likely always have Prime just for the Amazon shipping, and Prime is just a bonus for me.
It does make archiving fights a bit more difficult vs Showtime though.

I'll likely always have Prime just for the Amazon shipping, and Prime is just a bonus for me.

If you are building a personal archive on a PC, I highly recommend just doing screen recording. Windows built-in screen recording software captures at 1080p I believe, and there's third party software that can capture at higher resolutions if that is your preference. It's how I have recorded fights before they have been removed from streaming services or YouTube, as well as recording live broadcasts and posting them privately to Vimeo for my friends to watch ;).

If you are building a personal archive on a PC, I highly recommend just doing screen recording. Windows built-in screen recording software captures at 1080p I believe, and there's third party software that can capture at higher resolutions if that is your preference. It's how I have recorded fights before they have been removed from streaming services or YouTube, as well as recording live broadcasts and posting them privately to Vimeo for my friends to watch ;).
Thanks for the tip, shermano!

I expect its going to be something disappointing, PPV only like PBC was at the end.

I expect its going to be something disappointing, PPV only like PBC was at the end.

Apparently
Is going to be the same way it was with showtime and Fox …. Regular events and also ppv’s

Apparently
Is going to be the same way it was with showtime and Fox …. Regular events and also ppv’s

They were selling some pretty shit PPVs there for a while. This lessens my excitement, honestly.

This is going to be bigger than people expect.

Should have an announcement soon.

If you’re a fan of boxing this is going to be tremendous news.

Prime is exponentially bigger than Paramount + and Showtime.

My dream scenario is PBC lands a 3 fights a month deal. A "toe to toe Tuesday" or "FS1" level show, an equivalent to a "Showtime Boxing" card, and a monthly PPV. Keep the roster active (my only real criticism of the PBC). Make it happen Haymon!

I don’t understand the sour grapes from people.

This is going to be huge

Yeah Al Haymon would be expensive and Fight Pass is cheap but do pay their fighters never heard differently, and have been expanding into other combat sports. It is quite a step up for UFC Fight Pass but not impossible.

PBC literally has the biggest, highest selling stars in all of combat sports right now with Tank Davis and Canelo.

Think.

Why on god’s green earth would they be on UFC Fight Pass?

This is going to be bigger than people expect.

Should have an announcement soon.

If you’re a fan of boxing this is going to be tremendous news.

Prime is exponentially bigger than Paramount + and Showtime.
why? people have explained their reasoning why do you think is better?

They were selling some pretty shit PPVs there for a while. This lessens my excitement, honestly.
We can say the same thing about every company in the business… I expect dazn PPV of this Saturday to bomb on the PPV sales … that’s not a PPV card

I don’t know if this guy knows what he’s talking about, but he’s been saying the same thing for over a month now. Apparently just a PPV distribution deal, which really isn’t all that exciting.

That’s PBC’s biggest hater … you can see throughout the post, he will never say nothing positive about this company… and defend whoever gives him a job, at this moment he is working with golden boy and he will defend Oscar’s weird ass on everything

IMG_9207.jpegIMG_9208.jpegIMG_9209.jpegIMG_9210.jpeg

Ron Katz is one of the PBC’s matchmakers …

Hoping today is the day we get the announcement of the PBC/Amazon deal!

Back