Media Diana Belbita shares disturbing & extreme request sent by fan

Everybody has their kinks, and now we know what Florida Dan's kinks are. Its not my thing, but on the one hand, you do have to admire the guy shooting his shot and doing it politely and sincerely. The part about him fighting back is a bit concerning, but I'm guessing that's him wanting to roll around and wrestle a chick.

I can understand wanting to get dominated by a strong woman, but the guy says he wants to be struck in the groin. Repeatedly.
There's easier and less painful ways to do birth control. Just saying.

In all seriousness, you can cross me off the list. I won't deny I have a few kinks (I suspect everyone does), but none of them involve masochism.

He should offer some coupons to fight gear, that’ll sway them over

if he had offered the UFC hot dog brander, it would be a done deal, even with such MMA-celebrity such as Paige Van Zant, Housey, Zingano etc

I didn’t find the email that creepy/out of line
Not my cup of tea but buddy shouldn’t be publicly shamed for it

Let's narrow down the suspects.

Who on here pretends to hate WMMA the most?

Good thing I'm no floridaman or I'd be right at the top of that suspect list of yours.

I feel sorry for the guy. We all have our fetishes, and he made the request politely and discreetly. Then she posted it on the internet (along with his email!) so everyone can make fun of him. That's a pretty lousy thing to do.

Not even blocking out his email adress.

Sad state of affairs.

…..and she probably said yes.
Fighters don’t make a lot of money man. And people wonder why half of them have Onlyfans.

Back