What happened to Cody?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I noticed that he is fighting next week. I thought he retired years ago and I checked and mentioned that the divorce fucked him up big time. What happened exactly?

It looked like things were good in his personal life and that he only had issues with Dominic and the other dude that he used to train with.

anyone could have told him that would happen. good luck being short and light and getting a woman to respect you they just bait you to hit them until you do or leave

He is very emotionally involved as a fighter and that has backfired more than once.
A man full of passion, no doubt.

I'm sure that same drive that keeps him training, is the same drive that allows him to lose focus.
Heck, I'd not be surprised if he never won again. Not because he isn't physically capable, but because without (maybe) a mentor, then he seems susceptible to lack of self-belief.

Who knows. Why would you want to know about his personal life? You want to marry him?

Woah talk about an emotional charged post. Did I hit a nerve?

Its an MMA forum buddy, people want to know about fighters, their struggle, their rise to stardom and reasons that leads to their star power diminishing. Inquiring about a fighters personal life is not a new concept here.

Confusing thread

Is this about him as a fighter or what happened to him and his wife
lol

Probably because his personal life can affect his professional life.

That`s exactly it. I am curios to know what goes wrong among professional fighters that make them lose their edge. He was winning long time ago and past few years, its been a losing streak. I forgot that he is still fighting and now he himself is talking about the divorce.

anyone could have told him that would happen. good luck being short and light and getting a woman to respect you they just bait you to hit them until you do or leave

People have always talked shit but Conor was the first one who would attack peoples size and height. I do not remember any attacks on size and height in previous generation.

Someone needs to check up on this guy and get him the help he clearly needs

I just remember that women tatted the baby’s face on her handy hand?
Never forget!

most of his problems started when it became apparent that he isn't good at fighting. kind of a prerequisite for his job, unfortunately

I thought he was a counter striker...he evolved into a socker bopper.

People have always talked shit but Conor was the first one who would attack peoples size and height. I do not remember any attacks on size and height in previous generation.
I figured "manlet" was going to be a week long meme, like poor Brock Lesnar's daughter last week.

Dipshits are still trying to be funny half a decade later with it.

But if these are my "peers", then I guess I'm the asshole, eh?

Back