What happened to Cody?

anyone could have told him that would happen. good luck being short and light and getting a woman to respect you they just bait you to hit them until you do or leave

sherdog misogyny?

Say it ain't so!

Dude, you need to read much and talk less. Get out and meet some people.

I figured "manlet" was going to be a week long meme, like poor Brock Lesnar's daughter last week.

Dipshits are still trying to be funny half a decade later with it.

But if these are my "peers", then I guess I'm the asshole, eh?

I grew up in UK for a short while in the 90s and Naseem Hamed was literally the original Pacman/McGregor in terms of making the world stop. He was 5,4. Ricardo Lopez is another badass boxer who is around that height.

As a boxing fan and even in boxing community, no one attacks a boxers height. Not really a peer thing but I think the culture of MMA breeds wrong values and this is one of the reasons I like boxing somewhat more. Legends are well respected and well known even after retirement.

I noticed that he is fighting next week. I thought he retired years ago and I checked and mentioned that the divorce fucked him up big time. What happened exactly?

It looked like things were good in his personal life and that he only had issues with Dominic and the other dude that he used to train with.
CTE changes you as a person. Look into it.

sherdog misogyny?

Say it ain't so!

Dude, you need to read much and talk less. Get out and meet some people.
its a joke because this is a thread with many talking about a mans personal life. you see? funny. makie a jokie LOL

Back